**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just pulled a 5* magik

ZachZach Posts: 30
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I pulled a 5* magik, I have a 5* mystic awakening gem and all the catalysts ready to r4 her. Should I do her or wait for another mystic champ?

I just pulled a 5* magik 41 votes

Magik
80%
RotmgmoddyTulvenVdh2008DalBotdanielmathLeNoirFaineantFreakydSpity68SighsohardprestatorFireballs5INTEGRALMorganRoceradqqedfyvrVision_41TheMaskCedricccDLA_x_3andrade5184 33 votes
Another mystic champ
19%
RbvojtikRaganatorPrimmer79FallencircusApacheR4GENemesis666KamalaWantsToPlayToo 8 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I'd wait till you open a few more crystals when ghost rider, dormammu and doctor voodoo are added or wait till mephisto or morning star come back around if they turn out to be really good but if you don't get any of those I'd awaken Magik.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Magik
    If you don't have 5/5 MD, do so now.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @Sungj like he is going to oull any of those don't make him dream lool he could wait his entire life for nothing ask me about it
  • ZachZach Posts: 30
    Thank you all for your advice, I think I may open one more basic in October before I consider this more seriously. I am currently at 7k 5* shards so I’ll be there in no time. Thanks to you all :)
  • Another mystic champ
    The only reason to spend that mystic gem on her would be if your alliance group didn't already have Magik as a defender (diversity). She is great attacking, but her sig's primary benefit is in AW defense.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    That's tough, that's a choice that doesn't come around often. I would wait until u open more crystals like I see you plan on doing ^
    If nothing good magik duped is something that u won't regret. I agree with the others, get md up and pump some sig stones in. She has more value than just AW def by far.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Magik
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    The only reason to spend that mystic gem on her would be if your alliance group didn't already have Magik as a defender (diversity). She is great attacking, but her sig's primary benefit is in AW defense.

@Rbvojtik I disagree. Magik is amazing on offense. My 4/55 Magik is on offense now thanks to diversity and I one-shot a 4/55 Magik boss in tier 1 war after taking out the miniboss. With mystic D you have L2 power lock all day long and her signature ability allows her to do more damage on offense as well as defense.
  • Another mystic champ
    Rbvojtik wrote: »

@Rbvojtik I disagree. Magik is amazing on offense. My 4/55 Magik is on offense now thanks to diversity and I one-shot a 4/55 Magik boss in tier 1 war after taking out the miniboss. With mystic D you have L2 power lock all day long and her signature ability allows her to do more damage on offense as well as defense.

I agree that she's great on offense. Her power lock is the best in the game. Plus against opponents that have a lot of buffs, her sp3 can do insane damage. On offense though, her limbo really doesn't do much damage. Her limbo gets a great boost in AW defense; I just don't feel its a game-changer when on offense.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Magik
    majik is bae
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Magik is brokken atm. With she Sp2 when you hav luck Them in corner you get combos after Becasse u cant move hav you use
  • Rbvojtik wrote: »

The OP asked two questions in one: should he awaken, and should he rank up.

He should definitely rank up. But @Rbvojtik is saying don't awaken unless you're going to use her on defense. 5* mystic awakening gems are valuable, and the question is not whether it helps Magik but whether it helps enough. There are other mystic champions that could make much better use of the awakening gem and it is otherwise hard to duplicate 5* champs at the moment.

I would probably awaken and use on offense and defense. But if I was definitely not going to use her on defense, I might consider saving the gem to use on Guillotine, Voodoo, or Dormammu.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Magik
    personally, Majik is a beast on attack or defence, Her L2 is 1 of the best in the game. Powerlock/powerdrain. the powerlock last long enough to easily get back to spc2, you can take down some high pi champs with rinse and repeat l2