**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monsters & Hunters Crystal Shards?

Where do I find the Monsters & Hunters Crystals?

We can obtain Monsters & Hunters Crystal Shards from the Punishing Arena and 7 Deadly Sins Solo Objectives, but I can't find the Crystals to see how many shards I've accumulated.

Are the Monsters & Hunters Crystals temporarily removed because of the Limbo Quests glitch?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah I can’t find them either
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Should we claim Monsters & Hunters crystal shards from arenas and solo objectives or should we wait for fix?
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Renaxqq said:

@Kabam Miike Should we claim Monsters & Hunters crystal shards from arenas and solo objectives or should we wait for fix?

Probably wait... I claimed them and I fear they might go "it's your fault for playing the game as we released it so no shards for you" as they have in the past.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    My assumption is that there is no issue claiming the shards and that your account is accurately tallying them; There just isn't a place to spend them because they delayed adding the crystal to the vault. Likely because they are going to remove shards from the people who over farmed them and it's easier to take the shards back before they're spent then it is to remove heroes and return gold/iso/rank up resources. No harm in being patient though.
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    They are in your inventory but you can’t see them atm. If you tap on the shards pictured in the objectives, it will tell you your current total.
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    @WrathfulRaven WOW! Thanks!:)
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

They are in your inventory but you can’t see them atm. If you tap on the shards pictured in the objectives, it will tell you your current total.

Yup. When I tap on the icon in the objectives panel, it says I’ve got 1700 shards but there nowhere to be found. Patients I guess
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220

Well that gives me a lot more piece of mind! Phew!
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Same, I am gaining shards, but not seeing them. Obviously going into the events tab we can all see our current amount. However, because of the glitch, no actual crystals showing up yet.
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Does anyone know what kinda crystal it is and what champs are in it? Eager to find out
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

Does anyone know what kinda crystal it is and what champs are in it? Eager to find out

Probably a GMC or Cav crystal
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Amir447 said:

That would be really cool. 2000 shards for a GMC or 3000 shards for cavalier
  • Options
    Kabam have come out and said that the crystal is deactivated as people have been getting too many shards from both the seven deadly sins challenge rewards and limbo events and will be reactivated when the issue is resolved
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

Amir447 said:

That would be really cool. 2000 shards for a GMC or 3000 shards for cavalier
    We had something similar to this earlier this year just can’t think of when. I do remember it was 10k shards for a chance at a 5*
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hope there are some 5 stars here and there is a good chance at pulling them
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    There was an in-game mail regarding this.
    Read that.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Djin said:

There was an in-game mail regarding this.
    Read that.

If you're replying to me, take note that I posted this thread long before there was an in-game message, or any form of correspondence from Kabam.
  • Options
    Amir447 said:

They're going to be like phc dude don't expect much
  • Options
    akcowboy01234akcowboy01234 Posts: 34
    Prolly gonna be lots of hades oriented dudes like Dormammu & Mephosto, mostly 2*s with every once in a great while u'll hear about a friend of a friend of a friend who got a 4*. But the odds of getting a 4* out of anything besides a straight 4* crystal r decidedly lower than the odds listed. Been getting ultimate for over a year & still only seen 2 4*s total out of them.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I have 8000 of those shards
  • Options
    akcowboy01234akcowboy01234 Posts: 34
    Me too.
  • Options
    shield456 said:

I have 8000 of those shards

11,800 so far for me. Itching to pop some crystals!
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Amir447 said:

Spinning disappointment? That’s part and parcel for all the new content In MCOC.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Amir447 said:

Spinning disappointment? That’s part and parcel for all the new content In MCOC.
    My prediction is gonna be like 2,000 shards for a PHC, 10,000 for a grandmaster, and 25,000 for a cav.