**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game keeps crashing

I have an iphone 6s and the game keeps randomly crashing. It hadn't happened before the update ever but now after the update it kicks me out of the app every hour or so randomly. Don't have video proof yet cause obviously its random but does anyone else have this issue currently?

Comments

• YorkshireLadYorkshireLad Posts: 19
    Keeps happening to me too, as usual when they update we get bugs
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    same happened to me since the game update, playing normally when the game just randomly crashes.

iPhone XR iOS 14

• quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    mee too, it've happened twice since earlier today, all in arena (about 1hour, randomly)
    iphone 6s ios12.3.1
    newest game version
    play on wifi
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    It's been happening on my iPad. Luckily it hasn't happened in war or aq yet.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iPad heats up rather quickly again and lagging in different ways. During a fight it could change from quick to slow and stranger speeds up during the fight. If the match is paused and continued the speed changes as if tries to catch up. Inputs delayed or not registered,.

Every month when you are pushing a new version this starts all over and this month’s release are nothing but the usual
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Same for me, 5 crashes today, more than in the last 5 years. Happened each time about 1h into arena grind and then also about 1h into EQ clear.
    iPhone 7, ios 12.4.1
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Same, iPad
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.