**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for an alliance

Comments

• Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    I have a spot open now

We are a solid, stable team that plays smart.We are gold 1-2, we are pretty relaxed, my goal is to have a chill alliance, with not a lot of pressure, but decent rewards. It needs to be fun, not a burnout, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. no minimums for events, no drama. We are running 55544 for 180-200 mil. we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much veteran players, that have done the grind and got burned out. we hit 500k to 750k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. Our diversity is 149 to 150. I'm very involved and organized.
  • Options
    Onky707 line Id

• Options

• Options
    AcrumpAcrump Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    We have one spot open if interested. We run maps 555x5 and get 230m+ each week. Currently G2 for AW. We use Line for comms. Let me know if interested

• Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    I’m looking for m7 or m6 with a day or 2 of m7
  • Options
    BloodKid01BloodKid01 Posts: 72
    Hey angelcrtz, we are a Gold1 tier3/4 alliance. Allaince war focused and looking to add some major firepower. Would love to chat if you're interested.

Line ID- UndefinedKid01
    IGN- BloodKid01
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 276 ★★★
    Hey angelocrtz, if alliance war doesn't matter to you, we are an alliance that gets 400 mil AQ with 6x5 with the occasional map 7. If you are interested, would love to chat.

Line ID: Saltykappa
  • Options
    I can be reached on line id is Angelocrtz
  • Options
    Still looking for a 7x5 alliance