**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

167891012»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Which one should be worth more 6-star shards:

A) completing the 7 easiest paths in Uncollected, or

B) completing a path in every quest, including the two more difficult quests?

It’s an obnoxious change that serves a purpose I don’t understand.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Etjama said:

Sneakyko said:

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    As in was a 10% selector unreasonable

Selectors are rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn't expect them in Content very often for at least a year.
    I honestly don't think many people are upset about the T5CC. Combined with the Legendary SQ, it's going to be a lot tbh. But the 6* shards, T5B (in completion), 5* shards, and T2A are all low.
    That's fair. We're not going to agree here because we think this is definitely on par with where an event should be.

A note on completion though is that we made it pretty clear that we are heavily emphasizing Exploration of Chapter and path rewards over Completion. Those exploration rewards you see? A lot of them will not be in exploration, but on paths.
    So we could get the 10% T5CC on one path without having to do 100%of the cavalier difficulty ?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Etjama said:

Sneakyko said:

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. We built these rewards with a few things in mind: This needs to be sustainable moving forward, it needs to help players strengthen their rosters, and it needs to be what players were asking for.

These rewards were designed with your feedback. We looked at Forum threads, videos, tweets; and had conversations with players. In most of the cases, these rewards exceeded what reasonable Summoners had been asking for.

Also, please keep in mind that we've already announced the new Legendary difficulty for Side Events that will also be a new permanent fixture of the Contest.

"reasonable summoners", meaning kabam employees and people who haven't done act 3 yet?
    I guess literally everyone in the community isn't "reasonable"
    Reasonable being those that weren't saying 2 6-Star Crystals and 50% of a T5CC.
    As in was a 10% selector unreasonable

Selectors are rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn't expect them in Content very often for at least a year.
    I honestly don't think many people are upset about the T5CC. Combined with the Legendary SQ, it's going to be a lot tbh. But the 6* shards, T5B (in completion), 5* shards, and T2A are all low.
    That's fair. We're not going to agree here because we think this is definitely on par with where an event should be.

A note on completion though is that we made it pretty clear that we are heavily emphasizing Exploration of Chapter and path rewards over Completion. Those exploration rewards you see? A lot of them will not be in exploration, but on paths.
    So we could get the 10% T5CC on one path without having to do 100%of the cavalier difficulty ?
    one path in each section but yes.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

gsil6374 said:

I'm surprised that you guys are surprised. Say what you want about Kabam, but there track record shows they don't exactly give the community what they want, atleast not majority of the time. Points for consistency. Hell, we don't even know exactly how hard this thing will be. If its like Herald difficulty, I'm out and you guys can knock yourselves out on spending them revives.

I was at least hoping to get a full 6* a month across the event quests, I can’t believe they couldn’t even give us that
    I think one 6 star every month is not a huge task since rng still sucks for 6 star crystal. My last 10 have been so much trash, that I simply don't even care now. Vulture, Venom pool, X force, Ant man dupe. My expectation on resources were not much more than this since I knew Kabam were not that intent on giving guaranteed rewards every month.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike just dont make it that hard then if the rewards aren't that good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Lvernon15 said:

gsil6374 said:

I'm surprised that you guys are surprised. Say what you want about Kabam, but there track record shows they don't exactly give the community what they want, atleast not majority of the time. Points for consistency. Hell, we don't even know exactly how hard this thing will be. If its like Herald difficulty, I'm out and you guys can knock yourselves out on spending them revives.

I was at least hoping to get a full 6* a month across the event quests, I can’t believe they couldn’t even give us that
    I think one 6 star every month is not a huge task since rng still sucks for 6 star crystal. My last 10 have been so much trash, that I simply don't even care now. Vulture, Venom pool, X force, Ant man dupe. My expectation on resources were not much more than this since I knew Kabam were not that intent on giving guaranteed rewards every month.
    Yeah, it’s not unreasonable to ask for this to be 7.5k 6* shards, that was the absolute minimum I was expecting to be honest, but they couldn’t even pull that out
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Is kabam waiting for another uproar to buff cavalier Monthly? Because the rewards now is a total embarassment to the player base. Stop making huge walls of text and do the opposite. You want us to have R3 6 stars but cant even get 1/5 th of a 6 star crystal from these events. Act 6 rewards are also sub par. Who in the game completing act 6.3 needs a r3 gem honestly???
    That too random.It should at least be a generic r4 gem. Act6 rewards are still mediocre for time, items investment and champion requirements.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    UC was a breeze but I’m annoyed that I have to 100% it to get all the rewards which is long, was hoping to be able to open another 5 star today
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Why did they remove the units tho?
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    They didn't even posted about October monthly event quest in forums.
    Just started it with same bad rewards.

Last time excuse was there is legendary side quest with great rewards too.

But this time the rewards in side event quest is also reduced so much.