Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

16781012

Comments

  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★

    MattMan said:

    MattMan said:

    MattMan said:

    Aziz5253 said:

    MattMan said:

    Hi everybody,

    I messed up and didn't realize that I had left 37,200 Tier 2 Alpha Fragments off of the rewards list, and this entire time I thought we were talking about the same amount, but you guys have only been talking about the Completion rewards.

    I hope that helps a little, and again, I am so sorry for dragging this out. I should have checked that again as soon as you guys mentioned it. Some of you even said 10k, and I glossed right over it.

    You mean you scurried back to someone’s office and frantically got them to add something in to try and appease the masses? There’s no credibility left for you people
    What, humans can't make a mistake these days? I was pretty pissed too at Miike trying to justify 10k t2 alphas as sufficient, but he made a mistake and he said sorry for it. Or what, do you want a 6 star nexus for compensation?
    Mistakes are company culture at Kabam.
    I bet you're perfect huh. Nothing you ever do has been a mistake or anything right? Companies make mistakes. Please tell me one that isn't guilty of that. Go ahead, i'll wait. What's even more amazing is that you're still here. You have one of the most negative views of the game and Kabam and you're still playing the game. Baffling.
    Mistakes are only OK if you learn from them...I see no evidence that Kabam truly does.

    Go ahead and complain about others complaining some more....I’ll wait.
    Not catering to every little demand that you THINK should happen isn't a mistake. You act like the community could run the company better but none of you are actually doing it. Do you run a multi-million dollar business that offers one of the most successful games in mobile game history? No you don't. Everyone thinks they know better, but they don't. This game is going on 6 years. If they were as bad as you make them out to be, they wouldn't be here right now. So stop with the "Out of touch" non-sense. It's only out of touch because it's not what you wanted.
    If you’re satisfied with the way things are then no need to keep coming back to the forums just to complain about those who aren’t. Just go away.

    People holding them to their commitments and pushing them to be better might just be a reason why the game is as successful as it is. Ever considered that?

    Always trying to make it personal....pathetic.
    You aren't pushing them to be better. You are pushing your agenda. You want more rewards or you think you are entitled to more because of what? They've held their commitments. If they said they are doing some they do. What you are referring to is when they make a choice on something and the community doesn't like it. Lets take the Show Up difficulty for example. They put it out there to allow people who couldn't compete a chance to see what it was all about. Well, the community couldn't handle that so they whined their way to a nerf of the content. Now Cav rewards are out and here we are again, whining about how much they suck and how out of touch Kabam is.

    This is a monthly quest. It repeats. Here's what the next 4 months of just Cav/UC rewards will get you-
    3 full 6*'s
    9 full 5*'s
    3.8 T5B
    9.3 T2A
    Over 2 mil in gold.
    You'll get extra 6* shards from the 5* dupes as well.
    That's more shards than 100% 6.4. Almost as much rank up resources. This is all for way easier content than act 6. Plus all the side quests that will happen. Cav rewards will pay out more than the big ticket content. People are mad because it's not exactly what they thought it should be therefore Kabam is wrong. Most of the community is out of touch.

    That's the big question for many people- will it be easier than Act 6? Most of us don't work for Kabam so we don't have that information. As for the rest, I would like to see a couple of things very minor tweaked, but overall I think it can be ok, especially if the difficulty is like the side quests we've seen.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 451 ★★★
    Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective? I don't have any of the great 4* at R5 due to the fact that I had them in either 5* or 6* variations. Doom, Warlock, Ghost, Sunspot, Quake, Claire, Blade, CMM, Corvus, Aegon, Cap, Domino all R5. 4* versions of those champs are all sitting at R3. A better way would've been to make us to do a path in each chapter itemless.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It’s rather simple...

    Rewards just need to be buffed by 50% (minimum acceptable) to 100% (where the game actually should be atm imo). As is, it’s just out of touch, which is okay-they’ve shown they can adjust when we speak up.

    I mean, at this point Kabam probably figures we’ll complain no matter what they do (which I can’t blame them), so they start low and have room to increase to what they actually want it to be.

    If that’s not the case... they promised to be better moving forward when the roadmap had to be made. Let’s make it more than a couple months before that promise is broken, please, Kabam.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 97
    Not every end game players have all new( highly useful in new content) 4*s at r5.

    And putting the rarest item in contest behind 4*s which no one wants to invest there resources in.

    Its just terrible when we are forced to rank champs because of a temporary content.

    Variant etc i understand its permanent we can rank up whenever we want and complete that content

    But

    When it comes to temporary events. Its just bad. Now everyone will be forced to rank up 4* variations of champs that are good counter to cavalier bosses.


    Just add that 10% t5cc to exploration rewards too. Or come up with Any other challenge that doesn't force us to rank up 4* champs( useless nowdays)

    Thank you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,700 ★★★★★
    100100 said:

    Not every end game players have all new( highly useful in new content) 4*s at r5.

    And putting the rarest item in contest behind 4*s which no one wants to invest there resources in.

    Its just terrible when we are forced to rank champs because of a temporary content.

    Variant etc i understand its permanent we can rank up whenever we want and complete that content

    But

    When it comes to temporary events. Its just bad. Now everyone will be forced to rank up 4* variations of champs that are good counter to cavalier bosses.


    Just add that 10% t5cc to exploration rewards too. Or come up with Any other challenge that doesn't force us to rank up 4* champs( useless nowdays)

    Thank you

    I don't agree. The 4* challenge is for this next month, not every month, and it's one path per chapter. Can't imagine the first few will be that hard. I don't know if I'll do it or not, and I probably won't rank any 4*s for it. No one is "forced" to.
  • JChanceH9 said:

    It’s rather simple...

    Rewards just need to be buffed by 50% (minimum acceptable) to 100% (where the game actually should be atm imo). As is, it’s just out of touch, which is okay-they’ve shown they can adjust when we speak up.

    I mean, at this point Kabam probably figures we’ll complain no matter what they do (which I can’t blame them), so they start low and have room to increase to what they actually want it to be.

    If that’s not the case... they promised to be better moving forward when the roadmap had to be made. Let’s make it more than a couple months before that promise is broken, please, Kabam.

    I think there's some wiggle room on the rewards, but a 100% boost would be ridiculous. You might think they are breaking a promise with rewards not at that high level, but if they did what you're recommending I would be the one saying they broke a promise to do better, because better is not synonymous with more.

    The problems the devs face is which player do they want to convince they are doing their job correctly.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Man some people are just delusional with what they expect. Are the rewards mind blowing amazing? Of course not. I think the 6* shards could be buffed a bit to form a full basic from Cav/UC exploration but that's about it. A split of generics and crystals for the 6* sigs would be Greta but I certainly didn't expect more than some crystals.

    It all boils down to what you can cumulatively get through the month though. Top AQ/AW players are already getting around 3/4 of a t5c per month. This takes that to around a full one. Players lower in rankings of those modes will be getting substantially less but that's how it's always been. They're not about to just start handing t5c out like candy especially when the vast majority of players have barely scratched let alone finished Act 6 and/or Abyss.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 1,142 ★★★★
    I was expecting rewards if this scale in terms of catalysts. But the 5 star and 6 star shards seem underwhelming. Considering the rng factor, it seems almost impossible to pull 1 particular champion that would make your life easier to complete content. I am just going to wait to see how difficult it is to pull out the pitch forks.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 1,257 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Since You are giving Uncollected 150 units and took away Beginner which is another 150 units. Can you maybe add some units to Cavalier? Honestly I dont Got a Prob with the rewards. It looks decent. Extra rewards after you combine uncollected Exploration. So can we see some units added maybe?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 1,257 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    oh and @Kabam Miike maybe a title for exploration? Something like "The Legendary Cavalier" But in a Orange Color like the Cream of the crop title etc
    Like You did for first uncollected event
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,601 ★★★★★
    Hopefully @Kabam Miike comes with some encouraging news in the morning.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,013 ★★★★★

    DNA3000 said:

    QuikPik said:

    Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective?

    You don't have to rank them up. The objective will just be substantially harder if you don't.
    Right. And why in the world would Kabam put an objective in cavalier that required 4*s? You can’t even use them to get cav!
    Because it is a challenge. Saying complete a path in cavalier with 5*s isn't a challenge - imagine they said complete with an R3 5*, with most if not all our best 5*s being R4 or above.

    Theyve shown with V4 that they're adding more and more content which relies on a diverse roster, that includes rarities sadly. Saying 3*/4* in UC as a cavalier only option would be better, as 3*s are considerably cheaper to rank up.

    Its only this month, next month it would be complete with mystics only, or certain tags. Complete a path itemless or without dying.. theres loads they could do in time. At least they're trying to add challenge, reward that challenge and think outside of the box whilst doing it, instead of just going shove 10k attack and 400k health on it
    Sure it’s a challenge, but I don’t like taking gold and burning it for something that will do literally nothing for me in story. I’m sure it will be a complete joke for anyone with a maxed 4* quake or ghost.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 1,988 ★★★★

    DNA3000 said:

    QuikPik said:

    Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective?

    You don't have to rank them up. The objective will just be substantially harder if you don't.
    Right. And why in the world would Kabam put an objective in cavalier that required 4*s? You can’t even use them to get cav!
    Because it is a challenge. Saying complete a path in cavalier with 5*s isn't a challenge - imagine they said complete with an R3 5*, with most if not all our best 5*s being R4 or above.

    Theyve shown with V4 that they're adding more and more content which relies on a diverse roster, that includes rarities sadly. Saying 3*/4* in UC as a cavalier only option would be better, as 3*s are considerably cheaper to rank up.

    Its only this month, next month it would be complete with mystics only, or certain tags. Complete a path itemless or without dying.. theres loads they could do in time. At least they're trying to add challenge, reward that challenge and think outside of the box whilst doing it, instead of just going shove 10k attack and 400k health on it
    Sure it’s a challenge, but I don’t like taking gold and burning it for something that will do literally nothing for me in story. I’m sure it will be a complete joke for anyone with a maxed 4* quake or ghost.
    I know, I get where you're coming from, couple of people in my alliance have the same issue - even I have a limited roster of 4* R5s because I went on a 2 year break, came back and 5*s were a lot easier to acquire, so ranked those instead. Most my 4* R5s are ranked for level up events or arena.

    Can only hope following months are still challenging and more open at the same time. Mainly because I want those who will struggle in my alliance to pick up the items so we can keep progressing together
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,013 ★★★★★

    DNA3000 said:

    QuikPik said:

    Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective?

    You don't have to rank them up. The objective will just be substantially harder if you don't.
    Right. And why in the world would Kabam put an objective in cavalier that required 4*s? You can’t even use them to get cav!
    Because it is a challenge. Saying complete a path in cavalier with 5*s isn't a challenge - imagine they said complete with an R3 5*, with most if not all our best 5*s being R4 or above.

    Theyve shown with V4 that they're adding more and more content which relies on a diverse roster, that includes rarities sadly. Saying 3*/4* in UC as a cavalier only option would be better, as 3*s are considerably cheaper to rank up.

    Its only this month, next month it would be complete with mystics only, or certain tags. Complete a path itemless or without dying.. theres loads they could do in time. At least they're trying to add challenge, reward that challenge and think outside of the box whilst doing it, instead of just going shove 10k attack and 400k health on it
    Sure it’s a challenge, but I don’t like taking gold and burning it for something that will do literally nothing for me in story. I’m sure it will be a complete joke for anyone with a maxed 4* quake or ghost.
    I know, I get where you're coming from, couple of people in my alliance have the same issue - even I have a limited roster of 4* R5s because I went on a 2 year break, came back and 5*s were a lot easier to acquire, so ranked those instead. Most my 4* R5s are ranked for level up events or arena.

    Can only hope following months are still challenging and more open at the same time. Mainly because I want those who will struggle in my alliance to pick up the items so we can keep progressing together
    Same. I have very few r5 4*s, but a huge 4* roster. My problem is the resources it takes to bring up a champ that won’t help me that much later.
  • PatsonPatson Posts: 2
    T2a should be available according to T5b imo, which means that there has to be more T2a than T5b, since the ratio for ranking up is not balanced.
    That isn’t the case. I’m constantly lacking t2a and try to grab every fragment i can.

    It's not the only place to get T2A though. It's in the Calendar, Glory Store, Side Quests, other Difficulties, Special Events, all over really.

  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    I personally wasn't as bothered the rewards were terrible though it's more the idea the difficulty will probably be scaled horribly to the rewards they are giving
  • Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 73
    So I have just done the quick you tube rounds to see what those peeps are thinking. I have two comments to make on this from what I am seeing.

    1. Everyone seems to be blinded by the fact they are putting 10% T5C in, if this was put in as 4'500 Frags I think everyones take on this would be different!

    When Uncollected was released we had the chance to pick up 9'000 T5B and thats just basic's doesn't have the RNG element between 6 classes.

    2. Ok I hear everyone saying its not 10% its 20% with the Objectives, so great I have to rank up a bunch of 4 stars (last one I ranked 5 was Thing when he was released in January 2019 and I only did that for fun) my biggest need is T4B it will mean using 8 of them to rank/level up 1 4 star for possibly a one off objection.

    I really think that stinks a little, Act 6 is released in March 2019 you can't take them in, no one that is at that level is going to rank up 4 star that was 18 months ago!
Sign In or Register to comment.