**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate this Month's Side Event!

2»

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Great One! But Could have done better
    The energy cost is a little annoying, I like side events that don’t cost energy. I don’t mind the DoT nodes because I have ghost on my main account and Emma Frost on my mini account. The level cap is fair IMO. I also don’t like the delayed release of monsters and hunters crystals.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Loved it!
    Edeuink said:

The energy cost is a little annoying, I like side events that don’t cost energy. I don’t mind the DoT nodes because I have ghost on my main account and Emma Frost on my mini account. The level cap is fair IMO. I also don’t like the delayed release of monsters and hunters crystals.

The energy cost is barely anything. You can do all difficulties and not even use full energy. I'd get rid of it if I could, but I really don't mind it. And the crystal delay is just due to the bug yesterday. (Nice new pfp btw)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Etjama said:

Edeuink said:

The energy cost is barely anything. You can do all difficulties and not even use full energy. I'd get rid of it if I could, but I really don't mind it. And the crystal delay is just due to the bug yesterday.
    Well, not so convenient to do all difficulties every day because of the horrendous "network issues" a lot of us have been having. I'd rather not spend 2 hours trying to do just 16 fights when I've got exams to write.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Loved it!
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Edeuink said:

The energy cost is barely anything. You can do all difficulties and not even use full energy. I'd get rid of it if I could, but I really don't mind it. And the crystal delay is just due to the bug yesterday.
    Well, not so convenient to do all difficulties every day because of the horrendous "network issues" a lot of us have been having. I'd rather not spend 2 hours trying to do just 16 fights when I've got exams to write.
    Yeah, these network issues suck.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Disgusting! I'm not doing this!
    It is very boring and rewards are pretty demotivating, also both champs look pretty dull. Last month was great, this one is a step backwards imho
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited October 2020
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    Lormif said:

Lobster44 said:

Lormif said:

Lobster44 said:

The difficulty isn't a problem to me, I'm glad theres actually some nodes on a side quest for once, but the rewards seem pretty average from what I've seen so far, although I'm probably just disappointed relative to the last one's amazing rewards. The gate annoys me too, since I can't really be bothered grinding for level 55 (level 51 currently, still have 4.3 and 4.4 to explore but it's so dull), but I'm certain I could complete the quest itemless, and the ability to do something challenging rather than just epic would be nice.

Think I was harsh on my poll vote actually, it's one of the more fun side quests and clearly a lot of effort went into it, I'm mostly just disappointed I'll only get 1k 6* shards from it, but the event itself is actually pretty good.

you know short of the AG you can get all the same rewards and more in this one, right? Because in the last one you could only do x amount of runs so you were only able to get a set number of rewards, and in this one you can do every difficulty. You get about the same of the top tier rewards, including t5cc.
    idk I got like 1k units from the last one (platpool crystals), I'm def not getting that from this one. Also a quick comparison (last month, this month):

6* shards: 6500, 6000
    5* shards: 38500 (including 5* featured), 27000
    t5cc: 10%, 10%
    t2a: 3, 2.5

So even ignoring the 2 5* AGs and the platpool crystals (aka free units), this event is a bit worse overall. Not sure how good the drop rates are on monster & hunter crystals but if you can feasibly get a 5* or two from them it will be about the same in terms of 5*s. I'm really not sure where you get the impression you get more rewards bc there's an ultimate crystal and 3 3* crystals I can pick up from heroic if I have too much time on my hands, the rewards come out as consistently worse by basically every metric outside of revives and profile pictures. Also I don't think you read a damn thing I wrote, since I can't access legendary this event is literal garbage to me, I get 1k 6* shards, a 5* a t2a and some cats I could buy with glory if I needed them.
    Are you comparing every difficulty of last month to every difficulty of this month? Also dont forget the crystal shards from the limbos themselves....
    Yes, and before you say "YoU cAnT dO eVeRy DiFfiCuLtY" you could get all of this w the 35 keys they got if you split it correctly (I know bc I did this, and still had some left for gold). I mentioned I have no idea what the monster and hunter crystal drop rates are, and will factor them into my judgement once I have info on this, but considering they're pretty easy to get I'm not expecting them to yield a good chance at a 5*.
  • Options
    It just started
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I feel that the part which has to be done daily should be easier on Legendary.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Neither Good Nor Bad
    I like the objectives + profile pics, and the quest is easy to me I just thing that eq having no completion reward is not cool. Also loved the punishing arena. the two champs damage seems really good, specifically cosmic ghost rider.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Neither Good Nor Bad
    The problem is the configuration of the mission
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

The mephisto boosts is what makes me hate it

Yeah! If the Boost Favored Us with the Effects, It'd be Cool!
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★

It just started

Yes, Started with a Bug
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Neither Good Nor Bad
    I guess I don't really like that node that gives the defender power gain when the attacker is out of reach.
    Best case scenario, you hit them twice or thrice and then have to bait specials after specials, two hits, bait, three hits, bait again, rinse and repeat, it gets boring real fast.
    Worst case scenario, like with G2099 today in Legendary, the AI just plain refuse to launch any special and just go straight to sp3 the millisecond it gets it...