**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great title, Kabam

2»

Comments

• Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105

If you feel like upgrading vtd then do it.Otherwise wait.Don't rank up a champ that you won't use.

That’s my whole point. Progression titles shouldn’t shouldn’t dictate rank up decisions. Rank up decisions should be based on personal preference and what the user feels is their usefulness. Progression titles should be based on content clearing. Just my opinion, but that’s all I’m trying to say.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

If you feel like upgrading vtd then do it.Otherwise wait.Don't rank up a champ that you won't use.

That’s my whole point. Progression titles shouldn’t shouldn’t dictate rank up decisions. Rank up decisions should be based on personal preference and what the user feels is their usefulness. Progression titles should be based on content clearing. Just my opinion, but that’s all I’m trying to say.
    I agree with you.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

And it still is, you are confusing your own emce of needing to keep up with something you think the game is making you do, when the fact is if the title was placed so only the target audience could get it you still would not have it. Yet instead of being thankful they lowered the requirements to get it you are still complaining.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Most people agree with that, kabam included. However, since story content ended with 6.4, they can't use that as a measure of progression anymore.

Most people agree with that, kabam included. However, since story content ended with 6.4, they can't use that as a measure of progression anymore.
    They should shift it when it comes out though.

Story progression is dead, the next one won’t be hard, none after this will be

There's nothing to shift it to though, where would you put it?

Book 2. Is it going to be easier than act 6?
    Lormif said:

And it still is, you are confusing your own emce of needing to keep up with something you think the game is making you do, when the fact is if the title was placed so only the target audience could get it you still would not have it. Yet instead of being thankful they lowered the requirements to get it you are still complaining.
    Honestly, I would rather have them change the requirements to something that includes completing or 100%ing abyss (which I haven’t done yet) or something similar, than keep it as is. Even though the current requirements are more attainable for me right now, I think it sets a bad precedent that I would rather not see continued with future titles.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

100% all of Act 6 but don’t have the progression title because my only t5cc is cosmic and this is my 6* cosmic roster. As if there wasn’t already enough RNG in this game, now we have it in progression titles too.

You think your options are bad? Try this for options!

The title isn’t going anywhere if you want to wait for a better option of VTD then wait. I could r3 an unduped sentinel or Nebula but personally I’ll wait for warlock, ghost, guardian or G99.

At the end of the day Kabam made the requirements what they are and it’s not like your loosing much by waiting for the option your happy with

Lormif said:

Honestly, I would rather have them change the requirements to something that includes completing or 100%ing abyss (which I haven’t done yet) or something similar, than keep it as is. Even though the current requirements are more attainable for me right now, I think it sets a bad precedent that I would rather not see continued with future titles.
    That would set a worse precident of requiring content that requires you to spend to get progression title

Book 2. Is it going to be easier than act 6?
    ya of course, much easier
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    VtD, he can also help you through V5
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I think people are getting distracted by discussing if VTD is worth ranking or not. The point of my post is that I shouldn’t have to feel pressured into ranking a champion that I don’t want to rank just to get a progression title to try to keep up with other players who have cleared similar (or less) story content.

You are in no way OBLIGATED to keep up with other players. It is a choice, hence the choice to r3 now or wait.
    I didn’t say I was obligated. I said I feel pressure to rank up to get the title to keep up. When there are rewards like t5b and t5cc frags in the thronebreaker daily crystal alone, that puts a lot of pressure on people to get the title as soon as possible.
    abyss has a lot of that but people dont feel obligated to do it, what's the difference
    I do feel pressure to do that as well and it’s the next thing on my to do list
    If you feel pressured to keep up and complete content you dont exactly want to then either A) your playing the wrong type of game or B) your letting too many people make your decisions for you.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I think people are getting distracted by discussing if VTD is worth ranking or not. The point of my post is that I shouldn’t have to feel pressured into ranking a champion that I don’t want to rank just to get a progression title to try to keep up with other players who have cleared similar (or less) story content.

You are in no way OBLIGATED to keep up with other players. It is a choice, hence the choice to r3 now or wait.
    I didn’t say I was obligated. I said I feel pressure to rank up to get the title to keep up. When there are rewards like t5b and t5cc frags in the thronebreaker daily crystal alone, that puts a lot of pressure on people to get the title as soon as possible.
    abyss has a lot of that but people dont feel obligated to do it, what's the difference
    I do feel pressure to do that as well and it’s the next thing on my to do list
    If you feel pressured to keep up and complete content you dont exactly want to then either A) your playing the wrong type of game or B) your letting too many people make your decisions for you.
    I’m actually really looking forward to going through the abyss (though maybe I didn’t make it sound like it). I was just saying there’s pressure to do it as well for the rewards - and especially now that r3 6*s are being pushed with the thronebreaker title
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Or more.