**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The great 3* sig stone shortage of 2020

Anyone else having this issue since the solo events got updated? I have close to zero 3* signature stones.

Don't get me wrong, I think the update to solo objectives has been great but perhaps there was an oversight when it comes to 3* sig stones. They are pretty much unobtainable at this level of the game unless you count terrible rng from lesser/greater solo crystals. Really I should be saving those solo crystal shards for the supreme solo crystals anyway!

Anyone have any suggestions on where we can get 3* sig stones these days? If not, I really hope kabam catches sight of this and makes them more available to cavalier level players. Some of us still like to rank up our 3* champions!

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Are you joking right?
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41
    No, completely serious. I just got a 3* red goblin from the arena but can't take him past sig 6 because I have no more sig stones anymore. It's not like I can just pull more red goblins from crystals because he just came out.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Uhh the solo events give them out.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Who cares if you can't max sig him. Seems more like an OCD problem than an in game issue
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41

Uhh the solo events give them out.

You get 1 from the third milestone in the 7h events. Unless I'm missing something. I very rarely hit that milestone so it's not really achievable. Maybe that's just me though.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I honestly only use those when either I have a 3-star champion close to 99x, or when they somehow got in the stash.
    I must have something like 400 or so crystals of those yet to open
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This is probably the lowest issue on the totem poll for literally anyone. Who cares? What are you missing out on?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I mean I’d like to take my 3* OR to max sig and see what he can do
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    If you need 3* sig stones then buy the 1k or 2k solo crystals instead of the 10k ones
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Well, I can understand his problem. The further you progress, the better your rewards get and the lower stuff becomes almost unobtainable.

These days it‘s probably easier to collect a 5* than a 4* honestly.

That‘s why I sacrificed two Mutant Island Keys to collect that rare 3* MAX Sig Stone (+99) on lowest difficulty. Much better than a few T5B or A2 Shards.