Options

PLATINUMPOOL OFFER QUESTION

X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
What pieces are you missing? I'm only missing the chest, which is in the new offer. I'm wondering if the offer is different for everyone, or if the chest is rarer than others.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    I'm missing both Offers to claim him. Still on the fence. As for your question, they're all the same. Except mine is $70 CDN.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I'll just wait and see if I get lucky in the future. $50 is $50!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,794 ★★★★★
    I need both but I don't think I'm forking out the $ and units to form him
    He can wait
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,814 ★★★★★

I think they specified in the mail. the cash is torso and units are legs. I need the legs but that's definitely not worth 3000 units

You also get a five star and some rank up gems + gold
  • Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    $3k still seems a tad high, even with a 5* and some other stuffs,, want it, but ugh
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Still, those two offers are the worst, I think. Luckily I already got one full Platinpool from the first 3x Packs.

I‘m definitely not wasting the Cash/Units just to get a free dupe.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’m missing just the legs. But there is no chance I’m spending 3000 units for his legs.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    too much for booth of the offers it's nothing but a show off character
    altough we have wasted resources taking the other parts it's a disappointement
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I'm missing both Offers to claim him. Still on the fence. As for your question, they're all the same. Except mine is $70 CDN.

Yup that’s a steep $70 here for that offer unfortunately.
  • Options
    YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    Just need the chest, totally not worth 50$ though.
  • Options
    I ws prepared to bite the bullet on the Unit Store offer but 3k in Units for the other piece?!?! Yeah... too much with too little time to make it happen. 3 days. I honestly shouldn't be surprised that both offers dropped on the same day, but the availability time wise is just a bit rough.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yep, need the legs but it's not worth the 3000 units, freely grinded or not.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Pointless offers since I have neither of the arms.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not buying the final piece for 70$ CAD lol
  • Options
    Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88
    I'm also missing just the chest piece. The units isn't worth the deal, but I'm mulling the idea over on the cash one.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I was seriously unlucky on the past few offers so I need both of these to get him. I’m not spending $70CAD plus 3k units for him though. The prices are way too high on these.
  • Options

Remove the rank up resources and the 5-star crystal, and adjust the unit cost. That way people will actually buy it.

Exactly, that would be better.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Remove the rank up resources and the 5-star crystal, and adjust the unit cost. That way people will actually buy it.

Same thing with the unit store bundle, I would pay 5-10$ for the piece alone, but not 50$.
  • Options
    I think a good idea would be to let us trade 3 pieces for 1 of our choice. Something like that.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    X_Scott said:

I think a good idea would be to let us trade 3 pieces for 1 of our choice. Something like that.

Well they’re doing the arena at the end of the month and god only knows the score for the selectors will be.
  • Options
    Illi12335Illi12335 Posts: 19
    bro he is just a trophy champ not worth the money though don't buys it please ....
  • Options

🐳 😂 just kidding
    Congratulations 🎉 I
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

🐳 😂 just kidding
    Congratulations 🎉 I
    Thanks. I've tried you don't know how many times to get Goldpool. Couldn't let this one go. Even if it cost me $70 and 3k Units.
  • Options

You got him? Congratulations!