**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLATINUMPOOL OFFER QUESTION

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    X_Scott said:

You got him? Congratulations!
    Thank you.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's pissed me off. I have the units for the legs and would happily of shelled out 3k for them if I didn't also need the torso.
    Not prepared to pay anymore than Β£10 for that last part especially when I was already pursuaded into the sigil for a piece.
    It shows no respect whatsoever to the players. I wouldn't have bought the sigil for the third piece if I'd known.
    @Kabam Miike Not good form mugging off the community like that. Shame, as the roadmap and summoner appreciation were really player focused.
    I feel like you should have been 100% transparent about the cost of the final piece before you put one up in the black market.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Isnt there suppose to be a login offer?

1. Incurison Bundle
    2. Treasure Island
    3. Black Market
    4. Unit Store
    5. Login?

If Login is the last one then we have 1 more shot
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    Why waste the money and units all dead pools suck,..whether they be plat / gold or reg version...terrible champ with awful animations and the worst heavy attack in the game,...pretty lame .
  • Remove the rank up resources and the 5-star crystal, and adjust the unit cost. That way people will actually buy it.

I would've shelled out 1k in units for the piece alone, no crystals. 3k.... yeah... probably not. Got a tad under 3 days to decide. Decisions, decisions, lol.

99.9% chance it ain't happening πŸ˜‚
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94 β˜…
    edited October 2020
    X_Scott said:

Your picture is a good example. Can you form multiple/dupe Plats if you have 2 of everything? Not that I have enough for even one, but I have pulled 2 chests with some of the crystals....

X_Scott said:

Your picture is a good example. Can you form multiple/dupe Plats if you have 2 of everything? Not that I have even one, but I have pulled 2 chests with some of the crystals....
    I believe you can Dup, yes.

They were. They've said it was the same price as the Black Panther.

They announced that after the sigil piece
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…β˜…

X_Scott said:

Your picture is a good example. Can you form multiple/dupe Plats if you have 2 of everything? Not that I have enough for even one, but I have pulled 2 chests with some of the crystals....
    Yes, you can dupe him with double pieces
    Jeal79 said:

They were. They've said it was the same price as the Black Panther.

They announced that after the sigil piece
    We've known about it for some time. Originally, I thought one of the Pieces would show up in the Glory Store, but that turned out to be a Login Offer.
    The Crystals weren't a total bust I suppose. Duped my 5* WS and took my 5* HT over Sig 120.

We've known about it for some time. Originally, I thought one of the Pieces would show up in the Glory Store, but that turned out to be a Login Offer.

Announced on 1st of October. AFTER I had already bought the sigil

Zeezee, I don't think for a moment he's a game changer. Like you I've also saved units for cyber weekend but would have dropped 3k on the legs if I had some other way of getting the torso but I'm under no disillusion that he's gonna be a world beating champ or better than anything in my roster - I just wanted him in my collection
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    zeezee57 said:

I'm saving for cyber weekend, have 11.5k units currently and only need the legs. Do I drop the units and hope I can still hit 20k or forget him. How is plat anyway?

he is only a trophy champ, i would save for cyber weekend
    Jeal79 said:

Announced on 1st of October. AFTER I had already bought the sigil

In the game perhaps. It's been known on the Forum.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Please don't hate me now guys πŸ˜… :

I was hoping for one of the top champs and could not fathom my luck when Doom who I was hoping to get for such a long time finally popped up πŸ€—πŸ₯³
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    X_Scott said:

What pieces are you missing? I'm only missing the chest, which is in the new offer. I'm wondering if the offer is different for everyone, or if the chest is rarer than others.

I need the legs only. Are there any offers that include them?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

X_Scott said:

What pieces are you missing? I'm only missing the chest, which is in the new offer. I'm wondering if the offer is different for everyone, or if the chest is rarer than others.

I need the legs only. Are there any offers that include them?
    The unit offer
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…
    No way I spend 3k units and 54,99€ for a trophy champ, as mentioned before sell just the pieces for 1 k units and 10,99 € then I am fine, these offers are just rip-offs
    I mean, it's steep. No arguments. I just wasn't willing to pass it up. I did 3 Arenas and spent umpteen thousand Units trying for Goldpool (didn't pull him this time either). I wasn't missing out on Platpool. Lol.

I would never count the forum as player-wide notification.
    1. Not every player visits the forum
    2. It's a minefield of lots of junk so even when something useful does get highlighted it's easy to miss.

Personally I only visit the forum when I'm specifically looking for information on something that has just been announced or has happened IN THE GAME!

... But great for you man! Must be awesome to be so informed. Not only that but love it when someone who isn't affected by said issue pipes up with their 2 cents. Enjoy your Platpool. I never realised your forum ID was ironic.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jeal79 said:

I would never count the forum as player-wide notification.
    1. Not every player visits the forum
    2. It's a minefield of lots of junk so even when something useful does get highlighted it's easy to miss.

Personally I only visit the forum when I'm specifically looking for information on something that has just been announced or has happened IN THE GAME!

... But great for you man! Must be awesome to be so informed. Not only that but love it when someone who isn't affected by said issue pipes up with their 2 cents. Enjoy your Platpool. I never realised your forum ID was ironic.
    Sorry, but you are wrong, man. They were totally honest in the very first ingame Notification about Platinpool (End of July = 29.07.2020). Just my German version, but you can still find the Black Panther sentence (first orange one).

They told us everything before the first Pack was released (except of the Platinpool Arena coming at the end).

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They released information in In-Game mail that thered be a unit offer AND a bundle to buy for the price of Black Panthers Treasure when PlatPool first became obtainable, if you don't recall it or read properly that's on you...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

nice! I can't do it with cyber Monday creeping up
    ImGodMF said:

They released information in In-Game mail that thered be a unit offer AND a bundle to buy for the price of Black Panthers Treasure when PlatPool first became obtainable, if you don't recall it or read properly that's on you...

*more than a month before he first became obtainable on September 2nd
    Stating that the unit offer would be the value of BP wasn't until the 1st of October.
    Nobody has yet been able to show me anything indicating otherwise.
    The German image above only states that a piece would be in the unit store but says nothing about the price.
    Jeal79 said:

Stating that the unit offer would be the value of BP wasn't until the 1st of October.
    Nobody has yet been able to show me anything indicating otherwise.
    The German image above only states that a piece would be in the unit store but says nothing about the price.

Wrong, just translate the first orange sentence. Itβ€˜s like β€žThe piece of Platinpool/the fabulous one from the Unit Store will be available in a Pack for the same price as Black Panthers Treasure.β€œ

They used the same wording as in the notice this month. We all knew it, because we read the notice back then and already talked about it here as well. If itβ€˜s worth it and so on.