**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have you given up hope on pulling the champions you want?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    i wanted domino back then but i gave up and this year i pulled her as a 5 star and 6 star
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Agreed - don’t wait, just rank up the good champs you have (even if they aren’t elite)
    Have given up on ghost
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Agreed - don’t wait, just rank up the good champs you have (even if they aren’t elite)
    If I saved my resources for Quake, I would never use resources. I’ve gotten through most content in the game without her. I will continue to

Doesn’t stop me trying to get her at every opportunity, but if I’m being honest, it is never happening on my main. Ever
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I will never get a 5* Nick Fury. I'm done wasting shards on those stupid mutant/skill crystals too
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I wanted Nick just cuz I have a skill AG.

But now I'm tired of trying to pull him out of dual crystal.

Just because I know I can do Act 6 without him anyway.

So yeah. Maybe one day I'll get him
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    edited October 2020
    Just rank up whatever, you will get more materials for when you pull your dream champ. Or you might miss a few mats, but they will soon come.

Only exception is if you are really close to getting 1 or more 5/6 star crystals.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    30 dual crystal Hoping for Doom/Thing/Hulk Raghnarok Nothing
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    To be fair, another valid option for the poll should be:

“I feel confident I will pull the champs i dream about after they are no longer useful for the content I’m working on.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

To be fair, another valid option for the poll should be:

“I feel confident I will pull the champs i dream about after they are no longer useful for the content I’m working on.”

Dr. Zola

This. So much this.

*cries because there won’t be a 6* Quake*
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Almost, I've hunting nick since last March saving r5 gem and awakening gem for him.

Opened bunch of dual crystal keeps giving me korgs, storm daredevil and some karnak so at some point I'll give up on him

I gave up on dual crystals.

Most classes I have the champs I want awakened and the few I really want don’t seem to be forthcoming from any crystal despite dozens of attempts. I’m sure the odds are statistically fair but duals seem to deal in false hope when they repeatedly produce bottom feeder champs.

For the vast majority of veteran Summoners, the game is about long stretches of trash pulls with one every 15-20 or so that’s actually useful.

Don’t let the lucky souls who post ridiculous, loaded champ pulls convince you they are normal. Either they are outliers or they drop a sizeable mortgage payment on the game every month.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I am no longer going for god tier champs. I am not trying to max dupe all my meme tier champs so when they get buffed I’ll be ahead of the game.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ghost. I've virtually given up and don't rlly want to play anymore. Idk what to do because my game center keeps logging out if Injustice 2 so now I chill on the forums here and spend my energy in mcoc here and there.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I can say from experience that on my main account, I will wait for ages to get what I want. Once I give up and use those precious resources on a semi good champ, I’ll then pull someone I was waiting for.

100% of the time on my main
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Disagree - patience is a virtue, we all have bad streaks of pulls. But when you can instantly take a champ up to Rank 5 or 2, you’ll be happy you waited.
    Both sides of the argument can be made:

1. If you find that by ranking up the decent champs at your disposal now helps in clearing content for account progression to unlock more rewards, then by all means go for it.

2. If however you have already used up resources ranking up those decent champs then it’s a potential bane as you might not have sufficient ones to fully max out your coveted 5/6* champ when they do arrive.

I personally believe in exercising patience for the amazing feeling that delayed gratification affords you! That being said, may RNGesus smile upon you always!
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Every time I try to pick her up she just phases and I miss. Next time I should really bring my magneto to my crystal openings to prevent me from missing ghost.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Disagree - patience is a virtue, we all have bad streaks of pulls. But when you can instantly take a champ up to Rank 5 or 2, you’ll be happy you waited.
    From the 6* pool yes absolutely. I’ve just accepted that I’m going to continue to dupe drax. But from the 5* pool I’ve gotten every single champ I’ve ever wanted from it, even if it took longer than I wanted. The only champs left I want are in the featured (besides Thanos, who I’ll never get), and I’ll get them at some point.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Almost, I've hunting nick since last March saving r5 gem and awakening gem for him.

Opened bunch of dual crystal keeps giving me korgs, storm daredevil and some karnak so at some point I'll give up on him

I gave up on dual crystals.

Most classes I have the champs I want awakened and the few I really want don’t seem to be forthcoming from any crystal despite dozens of attempts. I’m sure the odds are statistically fair but duals seem to deal in false hope when they repeatedly produce bottom feeder champs.

For the vast majority of veteran Summoners, the game is about long stretches of trash pulls with one every 15-20 or so that’s actually useful.

Don’t let the lucky souls who post ridiculous, loaded champ pulls convince you they are normal. Either they are outliers or they drop a sizeable mortgage payment on the game every month.

Dr. Zola
    Yupp, if it isn’t down to whaling then its most likely a case of reporting bias. Those who get unfortunate pulls aren’t likely to share screenshots.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I've got 50% of a tier 5 tech, and I'm hunting hard for G2099, Warlock or Ghost. In that order