**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you given up hope on pulling the champions you want?

At this point - 3+years in, I’m just not even going to worry about pulling the champs I want (e.g. Corvus... any good 6 star out of 15 pulls)...

I’ve decided to rank up lesser champs because there’s no point in waiting anymore...

Completing 6.2.6 gave me literally nothing. It’s time to simply rank up who I have on my roster.

Have you given up hope on pulling the champions you want? 142 votes

Agreed - don’t wait, just rank up the good champs you have (even if they aren’t elite)
58%
danielmathDrZolaFabiusBRPlayer1994Nick_Caine_32zuffyNoodes_MaxxtronGigantor13Oesername123Alex13369Sundance_2099JohnyzeroKnorr7227Ab_SamadJBC89NojokejaymDoonxp01arisBroken 83 votes
Disagree - patience is a virtue, we all have bad streaks of pulls. But when you can instantly take a champ up to Rank 5 or 2, you’ll be happy you waited.
41%
SnakeEyes69SatsuiNoHadouJadedDrake2078nameplas16wegnerkLilMaddogHTHammerbro_64OzFearUsLmaoMysterioDarthPhalJedi_HawkeGhostboytjieKoiBoy18RockyshockySanta_Psycheheartbreakid_22JChanceH9Xva23 59 votes

Comments

• OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Disagree - patience is a virtue, we all have bad streaks of pulls. But when you can instantly take a champ up to Rank 5 or 2, you’ll be happy you waited.
    I am still optimistic I will pull a DOOM or Fury. Until then I will hold unless of course I pull some other elite or decide to rank up Ghost (unduped and no Wasp).
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Is there a both option? I 'give up hope' and basically move on to wanting another champ but still hope for the original. (I.e. I want doom but have moved on to red hulk)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I would have said agreed as I was on an awful luck streak for about a month.

However, today I pulled a 5* Guardian from the featured and a 5* Tigra from the dual. Not my first choices, but I am very happy with both of them and already took Tigra to r4! Guardian is at r2 and will go up to r3 as soon as I get 2 more t2a.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Agreed - don’t wait, just rank up the good champs you have (even if they aren’t elite)
    I like to wait a little bit to pull the champions I want, but if I just opened a crystal and didn't get who I wanted, I feel like the odds of pulling the champion are 1 in all of the champions there are, and I just try and work with the champs I have.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Even after opening seven featured last featured and getting four Emma Frost (new the first time 😒), Two CAIW sig ups (which weren’t bad), and a bishop dupe. I still think maybe one day I’ll get hype or wasp.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Recently, my luck has been terrible overall. I am just going to rank up the somewhat decent champs I have and hope the trash ones get buffed soon. I see no point in waiting for an insane champ since I probably will not get one (always wanted 5* or 6* CapIW or Longshot or Ghost)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    If I need a certain aspect to progress like immunities and I want Guilly 2099 but have Sentinel I'd just make the rank up, do the content and hope to get her another time.
    (Before people tell me Sentinel is a great champ, I know, he's my big purple boy, maybe my next r5.)

If I have expiring resources, I'd make the rank up.
    If I don't need anything, or have resources expiring and don't want to rank the character I'd just wait.

I will never give up hope that I'll pull Venom. One day. One glorious day. And I'll probably not have resources lol.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've been saving and saving my resources hoping for about 4 or 5 champs in particular. It ain't happening. So I just ranked up some great champs I already have. I'll eventually get the resources back, but I'm not guaranteed to get the champs I want.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i have been saving a tech ag, 85 sigs, 2-3 gem and a, 3-4 gem for sparky or ghost for so long. ive been hitting the dual crystals like crazy since they released but i still havent gotten him. i even bough the incursion crystal with him in it instead of the one with nick and torch. still havent gotten him. I've practically given up hope.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    I’ve been waiting for months for a counter to 6.2.2 Sinister. I’m getting more and more frustrated with being stuck there...
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I keep my expectations low. Just getting a new champ is cool. Made my 6* Guilly 2099 that much sweeter (despite me not knowing how to play her lol)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was confused. Would also like to vote both
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Still looking for Corvus, Medusa, and Hyperion as 5* or above. For some reason, I can't pull good cosmics to save my life.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I keep my expectations low. Just getting a new champ is cool. Made my 6* Guilly 2099 that much sweeter (despite me not knowing how to play her lol)

Good news! She is Star Lord but with reliable utility and immunities!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The secret is to have a lot of champions you want, and not have a wish list of only 1 champ.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hoarding champ materials is always a bad idea unless we’re talking about t5cc, AGs, or generic sig stones. Those are the only 3 things that should be hoarded aside from iso in some cases.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I rank champs when I have catalysts in overflow. That way I have what I need to take a champ straight to R5 or R2 if I pull one of my most wanted, and I still rank up other champs in the meantime.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    It’s not just about getting god tier only champs. Sometimes you can’t even get a “normal” champ that you just like from the comics.

I don’t even have a 5* classic Spider-Man and at this stage it’s not a champ I would be happy to pull from the featured.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I'm currently waiting on hit monkey or nick as 5* but might just r5 stealthy.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I’m somewhere between the two options.
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    It’s tough I want Aegon so bad it hurts and I’m only buying the skill mutant crystal. This is how jaded I am. My last 5* pull was sunspot and you’d have thought I pulled diablo.

I’d rank who you have. If you pull one you really want youlol get the resources.
    Good luck
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    After the long time I’ve played, I’ve never got ghost above a 3*. I was convinced I was never going to get her. Opened countless 4 and 5* crystals and she never popped out. Never. Then after doing 6.2.6 out of my 6* crystal pops ghost.

Never give up lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Waiting for good mutants but not getting either of them.Opened the mutant skill crystal and got squirrel girl and Ronin.
    Wanted HT but got quake.
    The game doesn't give you what you want most of the time.So just rank up good champs which you have.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Open the new featured and will get enough amount of good champs
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Open the new featured and will get enough amount of good champs

5stars
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    No because i got a solid roster so idc if i pull trash. I know i will dupe my doom soon