Who thinks they should put more champions in

Unbeatable1293Unbeatable1293 Posts: 156
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I do cause there missing a lot
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yea we get at least 2 of them on a monthly basis lol.
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105

I'd rather they buff the useless ones

What if, every 4-6 months they only introduced one new character and did a major buff instead. Maybe some newer players would luck into a powerful character that's previously been frustrating in how often they show up in 5* crystals (I'm looking at you Howard)
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i remember we used to get 3 champs a month sometimes. I would honestly take a couple months of no new champs and them work on buffs and then we get like 3 new champs after those few months
  • Options
    1 st I am not a clow and secon i am not trying to work the team to death
  • Options
    One champion I hope they add is anti venom don’t you guys think they should add him cause they have almost all the venoms that would be a cool person to add
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'd rather they buff the useless ones

What if, every 4-6 months they only introduced one new character and did a major buff instead. Maybe some newer players would luck into a powerful character that's previously been frustrating in how often they show up in 5* crystals (I'm looking at you Howard)
    they're doing overhauls every three months
  • Options

One champion I hope they add is anti venom don’t you guys think they should add him cause they have almost all the venoms that would be a cool person to add

i know they teases in the new eq Toxin and a few others
  • Options
    Do the rest of you except drto think the desscussion is nonsense and do you think I am a clown and working the people to death
  • Options
    No I don’t mean it like that I mean they should add people they dont have
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rouger4 said:

Why are you calling him a clown he’s right we should get 2 champs every month like I really want red goblin and cosmic ghost rider to be added this month but too bad

Interesting concept.
    I like it. 👍
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

Do the rest of you except drto think the desscussion is nonsense and do you think I am a clown and working the people to death

yes, yes we do
  • Options
    But still don’t call people names
  • Options
    All I did was ask a question
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    I wish they would put actually mainstream champs instead of this nonsense or various versions of already existing champs. We have so many marvel movies and tv shows and instead of using them we get obscure comic champs . I would much rather see Jessica Jones, Cloak and Dagger , The Runaways team , The Gifted mutants , Valkryrie, Agent Carter hell freaking Quicksilver. Those are all so much more interesting to me that a third version of Daredevil or some Obscure Galactus henchmen and so on

And yes I am aware that it’s lrobabnoy much harder to code original characters then to tweak existing ones and that they probably have licensing issues with new characters hence why they go for obscure champs and several version of existing ones but hey so what. Let them make some effort
  • Options
    JessieS said:

I wish they would put actually mainstream champs instead of this nonsense or various versions of already existing champs. We have so many marvel movies and tv shows and instead of using them we get obscure comic champs . I would much rather see Jessica Jones, Cloak and Dagger , The Runaways team , The Gifted mutants , Valkryrie, Agent Carter hell freaking Quicksilver. Those are all so much more interesting to me that a third version of Daredevil or some Obscure Galactus henchmen and so on

And yes I am aware that it’s lrobabnoy much harder to code original characters then to tweak existing ones and that they probably have licensing issues with new characters hence why they go for obscure champs and several version of existing ones but hey so what. Let them make some effort

i like these obscure characters. Quicksilver does need to be added but i think they are trying to figure out what to do with his speed.
  • Options
    Anti venom and any of the other venoms they did not add should be added the blue steel and shotgun iron mans in who agrees with me.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Anti venom and any of the other venoms they did not add should be added the blue steel and shotgun iron mans in who agrees with me.

They would be cool, but the game designers get to choose who to make.
  • Options
    They should add iron spider too
  • Options
    They should add iron spider too and mabeye black manta
  • Options
    Yeah but he would be a cool character to make
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

They should add iron spider too and mabeye black manta

Sorry bud, but you cant just demand they add new characters that you want them too, though you can make suggestions. Hate to pull a you-know-who but there is already an official thread for these suggestions here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0#latest
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Yeah but he would be a cool character to make

A DC character cannot randomly be added to a Marvel game