**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where has your first 5* ended up?

13»

Comments

• Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
    Mine was either cap marvel og or storm... don’t remember exactly which one but neither are duped so I don’t really use them for anything
  • I use them everyday and they are part of my main questing team
    my first 5* was my second r5, and my first sig200. Magik, my bae.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
    Oml
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Arena points for me
    GagoH said:

Oml

He did get buffed so ya might wanna look into that
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    My Goldpool was by far my first 5*. I got him from 20 crystals using units from the last SA calandar, as I am F2P. Took him to R2 right away. Haven’t used him in a year.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    I use them everyday and they are part of my main questing team
    Archangel. He's still melting people away lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    They are chillin on war defense
    My first 5* was king groot who I still use on aw defense because I took him to rank 2 and I don’t really feel like ranking people up just for defense
  • Arena points for me
    My 1st was Yellowjacket. He sitting at R3 with sig level 140 (yes, I've duped him THAT many times since 😂🤣😂🤣😂). He's just Arena fodder now. I ALMOST took him to R4 way back when, but everytime I'd get close to justifying it for AW D, I'd pull someone noteworthy and he'd get put on the backburner, lol. So happy I never ranked him last R3 on that note.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    My Diablo's r2, and obviously sees very little use. I brought him for act 4 exploration when I had all my good champs locked in AW/AQ, and it reminded me why I don't use him, so much effort for very little payoff.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    Magik just vibes on my team when I need her, not so much now as I pulled a 5* Doom but she'll still work well for me.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    Spidergwen, just R4d her and waiting to level her up. Will use her occasionally, right now I have stealthy which has the slow mechanic anyway
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    X23. She doesn’t suck, I just don’t use her. I also don’t do arena
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    First five was a Sentinel. Still incredible
  • I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    Blade was my first 5* so he’s R5 sig 200 and gets some use in the right match ups
  • Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 107 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Dr Voodoo I use him occasionaly, He is a good champ but nothing against my 6* mordo.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Arena points for me
    My Black Panther CW is in one of my 12 arena teams as a rank 4/55.
    Just like the first of every star level starting from 3 he has a special place.
    3* Spidergwen 2016
    4* Electro 2017
    5* BPCW 2018
    6* Red Hulk 2019
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My Medusa is now at rank 4.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was this guy, so...

Right about a year ago, my account's level was just 49 and my best champ then was 4* r4 Human Torch. Good times.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Rhino was and still is terrible