**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• ljainljain Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    Uninstalled the game. Feeling blessed :)
  • It's hard to block using parry and to dash back after your combo..seems like parry and dexterity isn't working well after the update.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    16 pages in, and nothing from Kabam. Tone deaf!
  • It's happened to me over the last few days with pretty much every champ I L2 with mostly capww2 or guillotine
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Galaxy s8, all champs

Not that the phone matters. It's 100% on your end. You bottled it again
  • Same here facing this error with almost every champs
    IOS 11
    iPhone 6S
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    I have a similar issue with any special that causes a stun on opponent i.e. Storm,Thor,hulk I can't dash forward to attack while enemy is stunned and when I try the stun wears off before I can land a hit and I get rekt
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    Please fix this asap it's quite annoying
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Guys, this is an update issue, you don't have to keep saying your device and it's information. This is how kabam uses us to waste time till they really do have to address it. I'm telling you guys, give them a honest review of the game in the app store and Google play store, bugs like these would be fixed faster. (Think about it!)
  • Gr8hulk99Gr8hulk99 Posts: 10
    edited September 2017
    Samsung j7 and all champions....
    Because of this ##### bug. I had to use units to heal in AW which was against a simple beatable champ but thanks to you guys and your god damm laggy game app couldn't dash back in time. Several times I've posted in bug sections about this lagging issue but no one remember no one among the mods have ever seen or replied to those threads.
    Also you guys again messed with parry timing.
    "Better you remove that parry thing atleast we will consider there was a parry long time ago which helped players alot"

Well keep doing like that and ONE DAY you will lose all of your players.
    Guys, this is an update issue, you don't have to keep saying your device and it's information. This is how kabam uses us to waste time till they really do have to address it. I'm telling you guys, give them a honest review of the game in the app store and Google play store, bugs like these would be fixed faster. (Think about it!)
    ^^^ This will help kabam get the message quickly instead of here.
  • waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    laya4ymys0ne.png

I just tested this while in Arena and also my AQ / AW Offense against ROL Winter Soldier. This is occurring for all champs in every mode, some worse than others.

Try using Gwenpool's Special 1, you will see the issue right away.

As the game stands right now, the Ai has way too fast recovery time when the player uses specials which was reported at least 2 months ago:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15307/too-fast-ai-recovery-speed-specials-getting-blocked-gifs-provided-under-investigation/p1

Now the player has no recovery time after using their specials.

So the player is now at a double disadvantage.

What are we supposed to do? Not use specials at all? Or risk that the Ai will just hit into us?

I did my best to capture a screenshot of this in action and I think this image shows the problem. I just connected with Venompool's Special 2, you can see the Ai has already recovered and is dashing in. Before I could block or dash back while he was moonwalking, now he is just frozen after, I have no chance of not getting hit.

Players should be not have to focus on relearning the core fighting mechanics every month, but rather focus on becoming better fighters, this is becoming a really not fun user experience.

I love the new content added this month, that is the only thing that keeps me coming back, but I am losing my patience with the fighting mechanics being inconsistent or broken every patch.

We cannot wait a month for this to be fixed, this is the basic core game mechanics, which should have been caught by your QA team, this is not a minor bug as it looks to be happening on all devices, all platforms with every champion in every mode.

Please address this @Kabam Miike

Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S6
    Android 7.0

• Pretty much **** up situation with this game... Hope they settle this thing up
  • All modes, all champs,. Sitting pretty and getting hammered after sp attacks.
    iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.1
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So...still no response from kabam I see.

And yes, it is accurate that this freeze situation doesn’t affect AI, just the player. I was facing og vision in 5.3.6 with magik. Magik, of course, is essentially unplayable right now. The only way you can avoid getting destroyed after using her l2 is to use the l2 in the middle of the playable area, then back dash until she is against her own wall. Then use l2 again and repeat. If she uses an l2 while the opponent is near his own wall, the opponent will hit her before she ever has a chance to move. Hawkeye is totally unplayable now. These are two of my favorite champs.

However, for og vision, he was able to use an l1 and then immediately pop back up and use a second l1 before I could reach him. This is the path where both champs only use 50% of their power when using a special. Congrats kabam: you have made it so one path is essentially unbeatable without heavy potion use now witht the latest bug. I was so excited to 100% 5.3 and get my 5* awakening gem (I have two paths in 5.3.4 and two in 5.3.6 left). But now what’s the point? Hyperion is going to be totally awful with this bug and he’s the stun immune boss in 5.3.4. He’s also on this power reserve line in 5.3.6.
    Give them a review about the game right now in the app store, Google play and you'll see how fast they'll respond.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Why kabam you aren't answer us?? Basically every player is experiencing this issue and you are totally ignoring us!!!!!!!! You are Bs
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Weekend coming up so don't expect a reply til Monday at the very earliest
  • When opponent double dashes back, game automatically makes me dash forward and into counter without any input!

Unresponsive blocks/parry/special when opponent comes off right wall at you

After dash back have to hit special 5x before it will let you use it, I use those for parry’s/counter a lot and get comboed instead. Champ will flinch in place but special never unleashes until after several seconds and many presses of the special .
  • If this was a bug that unfairly benefit players, Kabam employees would have had to come back to work to get it resolved ASAP. But since it promotes the purchase and use of potions we can go 16 pages of consumer dialog wothout even a verbal response from Kabam.
  • Firstly I would like to thank Kabam for releasing such a great game back in Dec 2014. I have had some great times on it and still do. Although much less now due to frustrating administration and updates.

However another story is evolving. And it is being asked in all corners of the game. This is my concern here. (And probably others)

All Summoners in MCoC are stakeholders in Kabam. As are Kabam's Mgt and Staff.
    As such they are entitled to a voice on any matter which they feel has a negative impact on gameplay.
    Even if we put the "Finance issue" to one side. What I am seeing are issues originating from the supplier (Kabam) which generally surround game play. But there are other areas of the game where there are "never" any issues (or at least I'm not aware of).
    When was the last time you could NOT buy Health, boosts, (now Champs) crystals etc, etc, etc?

What was the answer. Never. (Amazing isn't it.)

Now let's not talk about the "BASE" promised ince the game's launch.

Within the MCoC community we have accepted this as a running joke, OK.

But to persistently release poorly Beta tested upgrades whilst your avenues for collecting money from your players run uninterrupted isfastly becoming farcical.

The latest request by (Kabam Zibiit) "Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this."

Now Kabam you want us to Retro test your updates. This is what this suggests to me. It comes across as Kabam knowledge of the problem was since the complaints came in, on an issue that is so obvious if anyone there bothered to effectively test the game it would have been noticed.
    Because the bug is so obvious and blatant, Kabam's reply vicariously through Zibiit's post concerned me as to the direction Kabam is taking the game.

Summoners, you are the new Beta testers.

So my question is. Kabam, is there going to be much more of this new approach to launching obvious Bugged updates?
    I think we all need to know as I keep hearing in forums that its a waste of time spending money on a lame horse. Especially since MCoC is not the only game out there.

The reason for this note is that whilst there are others. For me MCoC is by far the best. But if things continue. That comment may have to be reevaluated.

I sincerely hope there is a change operations so that we may continue to enjoy this great game.
    Firstly I would like to thank Kabam for releasing such a great game back in Dec 2014. I have had some great times on it and still do. Although much less now due to frustrating administration and updates.

However another story is evolving. And it is being asked in all corners of the game. This is my concern here. (And probably others)

All Summoners in MCoC are stakeholders in Kabam. As are Kabam's Mgt and Staff.
    As such they are entitled to a voice on any matter which they feel has a negative impact on gameplay.
    Even if we put the "Finance issue" to one side. What I am seeing are issues originating from the supplier (Kabam) which generally surround game play. But there are other areas of the game where there are "never" any issues (or at least I'm not aware of).
    When was the last time you could NOT buy Health, boosts, (now Champs) crystals etc, etc, etc?

What was the answer. Never. (Amazing isn't it.)

Now let's not talk about the "BASE" promised ince the game's launch.

Within the MCoC community we have accepted this as a running joke, OK.

But to persistently release poorly Beta tested upgrades whilst your avenues for collecting money from your players run uninterrupted isfastly becoming farcical.

The latest request by (Kabam Zibiit) "Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this."

Now Kabam you want us to Retro test your updates. This is what this suggests to me. It comes across as Kabam knowledge of the problem was since the complaints came in, on an issue that is so obvious if anyone there bothered to effectively test the game it would have been noticed.
    Because the bug is so obvious and blatant, Kabam's reply vicariously through Zibiit's post concerned me as to the direction Kabam is taking the game.

Summoners, you are the new Beta testers.

So my question is. Kabam, is there going to be much more of this new approach to launching obvious Bugged updates?
    I think we all need to know as I keep hearing in forums that its a waste of time spending money on a lame horse. Especially since MCoC is not the only game out there.

The reason for this note is that whilst there are others. For me MCoC is by far the best. But if things continue. That comment may have to be reevaluated.

I sincerely hope there is a change operations so that we may continue to enjoy this great game.
    This should have been a discussion, you would've got a lot more attention for it and it would have reached a lot more people.
  • I have this when dashing in too with hulk when they are stunned so you can't get two combos in whilst under stun
  • S8 plus
    Android 7.0
    All champs appear to have a delay to respond after using a special. Can't block or evade by the time AI recovers from hit.
    Aye! Look at that, they're closing threads without responses. That means they're on the forums right now. Guess there will still be no responses from them so they don't have to tell us about an update.
  • Dash back and parry have always been off in one way or another the whole idea of dashing back is to get out of the way of an incoming attack but the fact you can be caught and hit by a 5 hit combo whilst dashing back tells me that it needs fixing it happens with the majority of champs on iOS11.0.1 iPhone 6 it’s caused no end of cost in potions for aq and aw but I guess that’s the idea eh kabam?
  • BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    edited September 2017
    Experiencing Same with Gully's SP2 on ipad. After usong SP2 she doesn't move, Same with Hawyeye as well, opponent gives few hits..
  • JoeblowJoeblow Posts: 21
    Same issues as everyone else. iPhone SE - iOS 11.0.1