**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good (Insert Time of Day) Summoners ... What's Next?

2»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Cav? I think?

Maybe some v4 chapter exploration?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    6.3 completion.

Any tips from the people who have done 6.3

Also will a rank 4 magneto be strong enough to take on the annoying metal bosses?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    All I have left is 4 abyss paths.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

6.3 completion.

Also will a rank 4 magneto be strong enough to take on the annoying metal bosses?

Yep, rank 4 magneto is enough. I've done some of the bosses with him at rank 4. Especially if you're boosted.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

6.3 completion.

yep he's even a beast at R4.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Pull a 5 or 6* tigra
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am looking to build up atleast one more r5 before attempting 6.2 completion. I already have Ghost at r5 and can't decide if I should take Quake or Aegon to r5 next.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Just Beat 6.2.4 and wow that mordo sucks!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

6.2.5 you mean? and congrats
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    I need to go outside
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Should I r5 Quake or awakened Aegon at sig 90 ?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Should I r5 Quake or awakened Aegon at sig 90 ?

I would go with Quake to help finish fights faster. But you can't go wrong either way
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For me, it's a break from the game. I finished my push through completing Act 6 for the Thronebreaker title, and now I've set the game aside for a long break. I'm about a week into not playing, and I'll say it's been a wonderful change of pace. I still am watching YouTube videos on the new champs, following the forums, but just not playing for a while. I'll definitely come back to the game at some point, and I think after a long break it'll be with a new interest in the game.

As far as when I do come back, I will start exploring Act 6 (6.1 is 100%, basically a single clear through the rest of it so far), need to still finish V1, and want to finish 100% exploration of LoL just so it's done. Eventually I may take a run at the Abyss, but I'm generally just not a fan of those hours-long quests. I waited to begin exploring LoL until I had champs that make it much less tedious (hello 5/65 sig 200 Aegon and Colossus). It's a mobile game, and I rarely am in either the mental space or have the actual time to focus on fights of the Abyss magnitude.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

6.2.5 you mean? and congrats
    Nah didn’t beat the mordo I just got to him to test how hard it would be and man he’s a pain in the butt
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My “what next” has been the same for 6-8months. Getting 6* g99 dupe. That’s it, that’s all...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

My “what next” has been the same for 6-8months. Getting 6* g99 dupe. That’s it, that’s all...

lol wow good luck