**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Thanos Infinity come back in permanent content poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
I think it would be an excellent idea - but do we not have a meaningless cut scene of Thanos for 'act' content

Should Thanos Infinity come back in permanent content poll 43 votes

Yes and where and why
58%
DarkSoulDLXLilMaddogHTMoot4LifeTheHoodedDormammuLmaoGrootman1294KevanproGDr_Z01dbergDarkEternityDonDudu2809ArsozRebarkH3t3rToyota_2015RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19CrasyduckJragonMaster170Nameless_IWAgent_22 25 votes
No
41%
TendersquadPanchulon21relliKraDAlbi⁴7²00⁴RisenfromhellRaichu626Colonaut123JChanceH9DretlleCatmanndoAomine_Daiki10SwarmOfRavensDiabolicThanks_D19AmnetiesPZXCCXZ[Deleted User]Prtjo 18 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Yes and where and why
    Keep the entire convention clash. One of the best pieces of content in a while
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Why do you have to put the word poll in every poll title. We don’t need to see the word poll in the title to know that it’s a poll.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Yes and where and why

Why do you have to put the word poll in every poll title. We don’t need to see the word poll in the title to know that it’s a poll.

I am confused - is it really hurting you?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

I think its just

ohh I got the joke now
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Yes and where and why
    Yes, Kabam should put the entire Convention Clash in the 'Special Quests' section with ROL/RTL/LOL/Abyss permanently.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Yes and where and why
    I would love it if they made it permanent in the Special Quests.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Keep the entire convention clash. One of the best pieces of content in a while

I would not mind at all if it became permanent content. A fun benchmark for players like RoL and RttL

It’s quite irritating that you put the word poll in the title when there’s already a big yellow square on the post saying the same thing.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Yes and where and why

It’s quite irritating that you put the word poll in the title when there’s already a big yellow square on the post saying the same thing.
    Would you like me to differ in conduct?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Yes and where and why

It would make more sense to not put the word poll in the poll

Yes please.