Options

Who Did You Level Up for The Solo Event Today?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I'm deciding on taking up Red Guardian or She-Hulk to 5/65. Who did y'all decide to level up today?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* sorcerer supreme from rank 1 to 3/45. And 6* Elsa from 1/1 to 1/25
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I ranked up Starky to r3 and Venom to rank 2, was enough to get all milestones so I stopped there
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 793 ★★★
    Falcon to R3 in case his buff is good and Mojo to R3.
  • Options
    Ppl got different Events now, mine isn’t Levelup currently. Not sure if it is just some ppl 1 day behind others (from maybe the new system kicking in 1 day later at very beginning of changes), or if Random will apply to however the distinction in groups of ppl is being made now ?

Mine (4 hrs to go) today is Event Quest Comp. (prev 8 in order before this, starting furthest back, had been H.A.L.H.E.A.L.H)

(unless you meant a 7-hr Advancement, currently mine is Tech Arena with an hour to go).
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    My new 5* Sasquatch that I got from the featured!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Took up P2099 to 6r2
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Ppl got different Events now, mine isn’t Levelup currently. Not sure if it is just some ppl 1 day behind others (from maybe the new system kicking in 1 day later at very beginning of changes), or if Random will apply to however the distinction in groups of ppl is being made now ?

Mine (4 hrs to go) today is Event Quest Comp. (prev 8 in order before this, starting furthest back, had been H.A.L.H.E.A.L.H)

(unless you meant a 7-hr Advancement, currently mine is Tech Arena with an hour to go).

Oh **** I thought everyone had the same.
  • Options
    If I had 2 more t2a I would have r5 mojo
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    3* roblin to max level r1 because I didn't have a t1cc and a few 5*
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Torch from R4 to R5. Been waiting forever to get those science cats
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I took HT to R3 and then ranked/leveled up divers and sundry 2*s and 3*s.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Dragon Man and OG Vision to rank 5.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    This is funny- I took my Red Guardian from r1-5 sig 0-50 for this level up event. Go with him.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    5-star Cap infinity war. Finally pulled him.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I leveled up Dragon Man, Sasquatch (even tho Kabam Nerfed the poor guy), also red Magneto and Guardian.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Warlock.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    5 star warlock from r1 to r4
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    I took Guilly99 to R5, but still missing some ISO.

BTW, I have She-Hulk R5 too. Highly recommended, @Nick1109
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I llmaxed my 3star stealthy, doom and warlock 😂
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    My quite fresh 5* Guardian and 5* Sasquatch from Featured 5* Crystal (and 3* Red Goblin Arena Reward).
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 261

I also didn't have the level up event?!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took some 3 stars from level 1 to 10
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Hmm, Tech Arena. Yes.
    Guess

I also didn't have the level up event?!
    It ended 7 hours ago. The post is from the past and meant as a summary of what you did the day before when it was up.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    A smattering of new 2*’s, 3* Prof X and my recently rediscovered 1* Wolverine.

I’m sitting on mounds of resources (and suffering predictably bad pulls as a result) until I can complete a T5c.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I took mr.Nick (5 star) to rank 3
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Tried to level up my 6* rank 3 Warlock. He's only at 20 or so lol, out of iso