**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Don’t add the trading system
    Never please and move one
  • NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
    Add it please
    K
    Add it please
    How do I frickin close the discussion
    Add it please
    Huge no and yes ratio
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Would absolutely break the in-game economy... let's run this scenario by you:

Me: Needs an Aegon for LOL
    Other person with Aegon: Wants money
    Me: Here 20 bucks
    Other person: THank you here's your 5/65 sig 200 aegon
    Me: Happy
    Other person: Happy
    Kabam: Frustrated we bypass their RNG

Never gonna happen
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's been said before probably thousands of times, TRADING WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY STOP F***ING ASKING FOR A TRADING SYSTEM!!!!!

I have spoken.
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    I’m not sure
    I’d be more interested in a trading system for resources. No one is going to want to give up their good champions but I might have an overflow of T4 mystic catalysts and 0 tech catalysts while a friend of mine has the opposite problem. Could make it easier for us to rank up the champions we want to rank up
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Player 1: Hey I really wanna become Uncollected, can ya help me out?
    Player 2: Sure, here's a 6* R3 Ghost!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    People will exploit it for money by Selling their champions when they are done with the Content or They will rent other champions for a few day for others to complete their content. There will be mamy scandals and its not easy to detect victims and Scammers.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Okay who wants to trade? my Iron Patriot, Venompool, Diablo, Red Skull for a Venom?
    Pls
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    No pls if they then my brother will force me to trade my 5/50 ghost
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Just no.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Again?!? Is this topic the new “why isn’t GR incinerate immune?”
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Add it please
    Yes please! I totally promise I wont open a 2nd account during Summoner Appreciation, open crystals, and exchange any god tiers with my main.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Anyone that thinks this is anything but an absolutely horrible and stupid idea didn't pay attention to why gifting in general was taken away and things like the gifting event are absolute train wrecks
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Anyone could have a hundred minis that just logged in everyday for calendar shards and basically farm champs to funnel to their mains. You'd have to be completely brain dead to not see why this is a terrible idea
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Add it please
    I say yes bc Etjama has a 6* Taskmaster he said he would give to me if we could trade
  • OkiedokieOkiedokie Posts: 1
    Add it please
    A champion trading system would create spoil of the game but trading items/ iso and catalysts amongst your alliance would be a nice touch.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Add it please
    Okiedokie said:

A champion trading system would create spoil of the game but trading items/ iso and catalysts amongst your alliance would be a nice touch.

people with no r5s can go to having like five rank fives by getting cats from the big boys in their ally then
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Nope. I can just make 3 accounts. Do all the quests and side quests with them. Open all the crystals, then trade all the good champs to my main account. Imagine doing it every month. Trading will destroy the economy of the game.

Also, there will be a massive black market that will profit real money from this. That will destroy the game more quickly.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Add it please
    If this were to happen then they would have to do something like they did with the name tag so it would cost you to do it
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    This quote below me is the reason why this should be never added to the game:
    shield456 said:

If it happens I'll trade the 5star doom on my mini to my main

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Add it please
    The people on this forum are totally against you getting a champ u want , they believe that they are in competition with all the other accounts. They would not even like to make cav crystals lower so that more people have a chance. They prefer to keep cav crystals at a price where only someone willing to spend 1 grand or more to get the 6* plus all the dupes. For some reason they can't stand to know you have something they dont. Which helps kabam make that money, there's no incentive to increase the chance of 5 and 6* drops and no incentive to lower the price.
    I played a lot of different kind of MMOs and games with transactions, but this is probably the worst community overall. 😁
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    G0311 said:

The people on this forum are totally against you getting a champ u want , they believe that they are in competition with all the other accounts. They would not even like to make cav crystals lower so that more people have a chance. They prefer to keep cav crystals at a price where only someone willing to spend 1 grand or more to get the 6* plus all the dupes. For some reason they can't stand to know you have something they dont. Which helps kabam make that money, there's no incentive to increase the chance of 5 and 6* drops and no incentive to lower the price.
    I played a lot of different kind of MMOs and games with transactions, but this is probably the worst community overall. 😁

Yes, this is 100000000000000000000000 percent true and I've said it before kabam isn't as bad as our community makes them. Sure they are a bit rubbish but our community is so bad. But I don't want this because it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to exploit this and as op says if you have a really good champ on an alt, you can trade with your main.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    G0311 said:

You clearly haven't seen many gaming communities