**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

What’s the reason behind your profile pic?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Who is my pfp again?

Edit: Oh yeah lol wolverine because I love him as a character and his abilities are pretty fascinating. Not to mention the nice yellow-blue combo

Previously been Magneto Marvel NOW because he looked dope and was an almost solid champ before he was buffed and got those sleeves.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I am a fan of Hickman and the X-men and when it was announced that Hickman will revive the X-men, I was stoked. Professor X looked awesome with a new philosophy! Then I got veeery excited when Prof X was teased in MCOC! I never try those early access bundles but when he was released, I gave myself an exception. Never got him, as expected. Waited for him in the new 5* Featured Crystal and boom... I got him in the first crystal! Immediately changed my PFP. I was switching from Doom and Cyclops before that.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

I am a fan of Hickman and the X-men and when it was announced that Hickman will revive the X-men, I was stoked. Professor X looked awesome with a new philosophy! Then I got veeery excited when Prof X was teased in MCOC! I never try those early access bundles but when he was released, I gave myself an exception. Never got him, as expected. Waited for him in the new 5* Featured Crystal and boom... I got him in the first crystal! Immediately changed my PFP. I was switching from Doom and Cyclops before that.

i remember your first post lol. still have it bookmarked. They grow so fast...
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I like Spider-Man
  • Options

Really!? That's cool! :)

I just checked my early posts and felt nostalgic. Didn't thought I'll come this far.
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Mine is the Punisher because he's the most realistic hero, if I were ever in trouble he would be the hero I'd want coming to rescue me. He may not be the hero you wanted, he's the monster you needed.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

I just checked my early posts and felt nostalgic. Didn't thought I'll come this far.
    Yeah, remember wishing I grinded the four star arena instead of the three star one lol.

You got a Longshot. Don’t ask how I remember
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I got 6 star moon knight after beating 6.2 the champion pre nerf. I was incredibly sad, but his kit is super interesting and his bleeds stack.
  • Options

Yeah, remember wishing I grinded the four star arena instead of the three star one lol.

Ohhh I see! Lol. Yea, grinded like hell way back in the Beginner's bracket. He's awesome! I moved from ranking 4*s to R4/5'ing 5*s now but I still can find a use for him.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    To honor the best.
    WAKANDA FOREVER!

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    1. This guy is very fun to play
    2. I like anything that has to do with the spider verse
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    I just like to switch it up now and then. No rhyme or reason to it, really.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    he was my first 6*
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    made me redownload this game. Now that I've given up hunting for her due to horrible odds. Now reevaluating my decisions of downloading this game lol.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    I had the same name and profile pic on the old forums.
  • Options
    Its dragon man maaaaan
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

What was their first post?
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I love namor cause he helped me in act 1, act 2 act 3 and half way act 4 too
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    im blue, dabba-dee dabba-die
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Because Cap is the man!
  • Options
    Za_Thief_8Za_Thief_8 Posts: 7
    It's actually a long story. I first got Ghost about 4/5 months ago and I had heard a lot about her. So like the dumb noob that I was, I immediately took her to 3/30 after getting her without doing any research or having any prior practice. Then when I tried to play with her, I failed so badly I started hating her. I almost sold her to get the hard earned resources back. Then about 2 months back I (was a little more wiser in my ways of mcoc lmao) and revisited her after reading about her and then I absolutely loved her beyond compare. She soon became my favorite tech and then my favorite champion. She was my second rank 5 4 star after Doom.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★

Just thought it would be a fun thing to keep track of, but my new decision-making process when picking a profile pick will be the next champ that I want to see get a buff. I used to have OG Mags before his buff, I love him now, so lets see how well this works.

Feel free to tell me why the champ I pick is actually god tier, or has good uses, but I feel like my first choice is just overall hated: Venompool. Tbh back when he came out I thought the random buffs plus the buff eating + bleed + heal on sp1 was super cool. Obviously things have changed. Who else do y'all think needs a buff the most?

- Me earlier today
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    Blade
    He's the only reason I keep playing game till now.
    He also helped me thru Uncollected, Cavalier, 100% Act 5.
    Now, I have more good champs, but he's still my First Love and Secret Desire.🤤
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry is my favorite character from the comics
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 stars

To commemorate one of your disaster pulls, right?
    Keep thinking that Life is dark, when it's Pink, you'll feel high or blessed!
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    I'm Greek and Aegon is the "most Greek" character Kabam has designed: from his color, his name (there was a thread about it and it's references a couple months back, for anyone interested), his costume / helmet, etc.

The facts that I have him maxed out sig 200 and that he is, for certain content, the best champ in the game, do not hurt either.