**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech Awakening Gem

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been hoarding this tech ag for a while, and I don't know who I want to use it on. I've pulled 3 tech ag in a row so far, and I used the first 2 on IMIW and Sentinel. Who should I awaken next? Here are my options:

Tech Awakening Gem 24 votes

Punisher 2099
0%
Mysterio
12%
manveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureMamamama 3 votes
Doc Ock
4%
SwarmOfRavens 1 vote
Continue saving for someone else
83%
AzKicker316MagrailothosDarkSoulDLXBrokenIBlueShiftIRabangaRookiieEtjamaDarkDuelistBonzodavidBerjibsRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JueVioleGraceWrecktifier21TheBair123CrcrcrcThantonNuclearOrkNegative_100 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Save for Sparky, G2099, Ghost, Warlock, or any other God Tiers
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Ghost or Guilly, certainly. Guardian or Sparky, maybe

Mysterio doesn't need it.

Not does Warlock, really. I'm sitting on a 5/65 Warlock and a Tech AG, and they aren't coming together any time soon.

Having said that: P2099 is a lot better now, and Doc Ock is also a very decent champ. Both get significantly better when Awakened.

If you enjoy their abilities and play-styles, then you could certainly do worse than giving it to one of them. It certainly wouldn't be a waste; as opposed to (for example) choosing to Awaken Howard the Duck or Ultron.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Even guardian is better than these options by far - I really like guardian he is simply incredible

Edit: But not when his animations start to lag
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Mysterio
    or save for ghost