**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War node 21

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
We are in tier 10 for war. I used my Claire voyant against an Emma frost on node 21 and was unable to dex any of her special attacks the entire fight. Went in with venom after I died and the same thing happened. Can someone clarify what this issue is or which node is making this happen? I went to do a normal duel against Emma right after to make sure it’s not a bug and had no issue, so it’s just happening in war. Buff imbalance and matador are the only things I was seeing and neither of those node descriptions would make me think I couldn’t manually evade/dex her inverted specials like normal. Never have a problem with this and suddenly I die in war to it. Would appreciate some clarification if it’s something I’m not seeing or understanding.

Comments

• Options
    SuperZeroHer0SuperZeroHer0 Posts: 36
    I’ve had the same Problem tier 4. Node 17. My quake just wouldn’t parry 75% of the time. Similar nodes. But I feel like it’s a quake thing because I’ve had problems elsewhere with her. It like the screen isn’t responding and I’m Standing up straight and getting punched in the face
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Really hope I get an answer on this.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

We are in tier 10 for war. I used my Claire voyant against an Emma frost on node 21 and was unable to dex any of her special attacks the entire fight. Went in with venom after I died and the same thing happened. Can someone clarify what this issue is or which node is making this happen? I went to do a normal duel against Emma right after to make sure it’s not a bug and had no issue, so it’s just happening in war. Buff imbalance and matador are the only things I was seeing and neither of those node descriptions would make me think I couldn’t manually evade/dex her inverted specials like normal. Never have a problem with this and suddenly I die in war to it. Would appreciate some clarification if it’s something I’m not seeing or understanding.

do you have a video? was she duped or not? did you see reversed controls?