**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion fight still sucks

@Kabam Miike this fight is still awful. And dexing is not consistent. If you want players to progress to Act 7, then you need to find better ways than a boss that is practically unbeatable. This fight, even "nerfed" makes me want to quit the game. I have been able to explore cav and legendary difficulties each month. But this fight is ridiculous, and the fact he restarts every match with 3 is even worse.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, this fight is perfectly fine, it’s still somewhat difficult, as it should be, I was fine with the old one besides the no retreat link honestly, but if you can’t get this version down then you just need to improve
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    This isn't simply about skill. I can clear plenty of challenging content on this game. The dexterity window is ridiculously small. When even Rich the man talks about (and he is good), he shows that this is an issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYXf5A59LQ4&ab_channel=RichTheMan @Kabam Miike the dex window should be reviewed.
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh, not sure I agree bud.

The parts of the fight that were unquestionably terrible have been removed - while leaving the true heart & intention of the fight intact. The block damage was reduced, so was the nullification damage in the 3rd phase, AND the prowess requirement has been dropped down to 3 from 5.

Favorite fight in the game, by far.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, I can just agree the others. The fight is nothing near hard anymore with a counter like Doom.

It‘s just about a little skill with dexterity ... and yeah, those without skill should be left behind that wall to make them train before they are allowed to step into the next area. It‘s fair.