**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker daily crystal

For does of you that have the thronebreaker title. Which resource do you receive the most from the thronebreaker daily crystal?

It's been all t4cc (frags and fully formed) for me.

There's was a post here asking when will we be able to sell t4cc for t5cc frags. Kabam Miike commented that they aren't planning to give us the ability to sell t4cc in the near future. It'll devalue the t5cc and ruin their business plan/profit, because so many of us are "hoarding" hundreds/thousands of t4cc crystals. Why has kabam devalued the t4cc (that they consider a high value item) by making it overwhelmingly attainable?

Comments

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I've been fortunate to have pulled a lot of t2a shards
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I’m always struggling with t4cc 😭
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So far nothing butsome t5b frags, t4b, and t2a. They're a solid upgrade but the amount they're being overhyped is ridiculous. Can't believe people are making bad rankups to get them.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

So far nothing butsome t5b frags, t4b, and t2a. They're a solid upgrade but the amount they're being overhyped is ridiculous. Can't believe people are making bad rankups to get them.

What?! I was finally able to go back and 100% explore act three with my new R3 Karnak rank up.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Odachi said:

Thronebreaker dailies > war season rewards

pleaseee give me tigra :'(
    Lovejoy72 said:

What?! I was finally able to go back and 100% explore act three with my new R3 Karnak rank up.
    Warms my heart to hear such things.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

That’s awesome. I got 5* cmm last night with the daily crystal, also a max sig crystal. Enjoying these new crystals. 😂
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I’ve got a full t2a t4b(which I am cosntdntly low on) t5b shards and a few 5 star champs. Loving the daily crystal
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It begs the question, how good are the objective crystals gonna be if/when we get them?

Not sure what the deal is there got some weird compensation message about them I didn’t understand when getting TB.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Luckiest man alive.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Luckiest man alive.
    I'm prolly gonna save 15 or so and hope rng is good to me
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

I think quite a lot may be in a rush in hope that kabam drop a thronebreaker tier of cyber weekend deals.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I wonder what thronebreaker objective crystals will be like. The cav ones are pretty solid
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Odachi said:

*pfft* All you Tigra people are the same. “I’m willing to practice to be competent at a champion.” Forget that! Give me 5 hit combos and a special 1 only rotation.
    ch4rn said:

I think quite a lot may be in a rush in hope that kabam drop a thronebreaker tier of cyber weekend deals.
    No reason to rank anyone until the day the deals go live in that case though
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Here’s 10 of ‘em.

Before that: 1/2 a t4b, a full t5b, a full t4b.

Worth a bad r3 rank up? I guess it depends what you consider bad.

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Mostly T4CC frags..

Pulled 10k 6* shards a week ago..
  • ORGANDUDEORGANDUDE Posts: 13

I’ve received nothing but trash. I had an R3 a few weeks prior to the release and didn’t rank for this - but so far zero luck. Nothing but a half T4B, T4CC frags....not impressed.
    ORGANDUDE said:

I’ve received nothing but trash. I had an R3 a few weeks prior to the release and didn’t rank for this - but so far zero luck. Nothing but a half T4B, T4CC frags....not impressed.
    They're definitely not trash. Loads more t4b, t4c, t2a, etc... are always welcome. They're certainly not this game breaking economy busting addition that some are acting like though. Definitely not worth ranking someone you don't want to for sure.
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Odachi said:

*pfft* All you Tigra people are the same. “I’m willing to practice to be competent at a champion.” Forget that! Give me 5 hit combos and a special 1 only rotation.
    Boo this man! Booooo! :wink: