**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champs the best for cavalier meq

Hello there, i would like to know what champs do you think are the best for current cavalier meq clearing

my best options that i have

Chapter 1
room 1 Power technician node - warlock, ironman iw

room 2 Scientific exploit node - capt iw, human torch, wasp

Chapter 2

room1 Cosmic grit node - medusa, venom

room2 Mystic consumption node - Doom, magik

Chapter 3

room1 Seeing red node - i use Guilotine 2099 + warlock sinergy
Dont see any mutant that works good there, maybe Omega red but i dont got him

room2 Punishment gluton node - Nick fury, blade

If you know any better attackers fell free to wright your opinion, i would like to know what are the best options for clearing cavalier meq 😉

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hype and Angela are probs best for cosmic..

Claire is great for disstrack but obvs doesn’t get the class boost. She’s also pretty crazy on mystic boost.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    anyone else got something to say? 😉
  • Colossus, Magneto, OR, Ghost for 3.1
    I used GP and BP classic for the funsies in 3.2
    Mauled said:

Colossus, Magneto, OR, Ghost for 3.1

Does colosus work if he is bleed imune??
  • endryu said:

Mauled said:

Ofc he does, it’s biohazard. He’s bleed immune. Ignore the stupid fury thing, it doesn’t work with the ‘best’ champions and it’ll just kill the rest inside a fight. Especially as they’ve added bloodletting to half of the paths.
    Mauled said:

endryu said:

Mauled said:

Ofc he does, it’s biohazard. He’s bleed immune. Ignore the stupid fury thing, it doesn’t work with the ‘best’ champions and it’ll just kill the rest inside a fight. Especially as they’ve added bloodletting to half of the paths.
    no points of colosus i l better take warlock with guily 2099 and they power gain like crazy

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    Yeah, your options are pretty correct.

For Chapter 1.2, if you want to use CapIW with signature ability as your main guy, if you want a quick ramp up, make sure you have a Tech, Science, and Cosmic champion on your team so you apply 4 debuffs with each stun (stun, petrify, weakness, armor break). So you only should need to parry 5 times before you are at max, and you can go to town.

The Chapter 3.1 node doesn't really benefit you that well, so you are better off just going with a Biohazard counter (like G2099) than try to use a mutant. Omega Red does work for that, but only when the spores on the defender are low (because, confusingly, the spore effect preventing the opponent's chance of purifying defects also prevents you from converting your bleeds to furies).
    edited October 2020
    i think kabam preaty **** up with the 3.1 node, cause every node in other rooms is giving you big advance vs enemies if you use right champs. But 3.1 node doesnt gives you anything really.