Old man Logan > Domino. Change my mind

2»

Comments

  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,069 ★★★★★
    Nomercy9 said:

    Let me try with some things about my r5 Domino-
    Massacare synergy- Bypass limber
    Trinity- 30k heavies on average.
    👉Without synergy- 15% AAR at all times. I use pacify with 3 points on it so i always get 45% AAR when opponent is stunned. And if unlucky is active that increases to 85%. I use her on safeguard nodes and she bypasses it most of the times. And mine is at sig 150 so i get huge energy damage as well. That gives guaranteed energy damage again and again and that's not small.
    And those critical bleeds are insane mine does atleast 6k per tick from sp3.
    If you're rng is good her sp2 can give 3 stacks of bleed giving 3k bleed per stack.
    And if you run bleed suicides her sp2 damage is increased 2.5x.
    I like oml and had r4d him before i got Domino . He barely got critical bleeds and had just a bit higher than average damage.
    He isn't even close to Domino.


    Those aren't even all of her abilities.



    And best thing about her is that she gives me guaranteed kills in wars and that's enough reason for ranking her up.

    Yes, defence, because that’s what oml > domino is clearly referring to
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    Nomercy9 said:

    Let me try with some things about my r5 Domino-
    Massacare synergy- Bypass limber
    Trinity- 30k heavies on average.
    👉Without synergy- 15% AAR at all times. I use pacify with 3 points on it so i always get 45% AAR when opponent is stunned. And if unlucky is active that increases to 85%. I use her on safeguard nodes and she bypasses it most of the times. And mine is at sig 150 so i get huge energy damage as well. That gives guaranteed energy damage again and again and that's not small.
    And those critical bleeds are insane mine does atleast 6k per tick from sp3.
    If you're rng is good her sp2 can give 3 stacks of bleed giving 3k bleed per stack.
    And if you run bleed suicides her sp2 damage is increased 2.5x.
    I like oml and had r4d him before i got Domino . He barely got critical bleeds and had just a bit higher than average damage.
    He isn't even close to Domino.


    Those aren't even all of her abilities.



    And best thing about her is that she gives me guaranteed kills in wars and that's enough reason for ranking her up.

    Yes, defence, because that’s what oml > domino is clearly referring to
    Whatever it's referring to is wrong
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 715 ★★★
    LOL. I have both champs as 5 stars and have had plenty sample size of experiments with both. Domino is better than OML by a mile, and it is not even close LOL. Even tho, her specials are RNG based but when they crit they crit BIG TIME, and thats like a good 40% of the time without Lucky on you or unlucky on the opponents, and a good 70% of the time with the lucky/unlucky passive.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,052 ★★★★★
    I love Domino. But this reeks of some truth. Maybe it's not completely true, but op has got some point
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 1,678 ★★★★
    Why do we always use Domino to compare mutants?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    Hahahaha Domino Gang FTW
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I think OR's bleed resistance is better
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 384 ★★
    Colossus, havoc, sunspot, domino, OR ... all > OML







    Mic drop
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 31

    Why do we always use Domino to compare mutants?

    Coz she was the first mutant that was truly a god tier.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,276 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

    I tried domino in lol and her s3 sometimes take about %5 health of opponents, yes old man Logan is underrated but not that much, I can't understand what's the players problem with domino

    exactly.....the domino trinity(with rulk and massacre) is so cool....even without synergy....she is good....can even stop magik's limbo....with ability reduction...and her crit bleed is so deadly....I am currently on act 5.... but I still think she is good enough to rank up for act 6
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 541 ★★★
    At least OML's bleeds are consistent
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    Nomercy9 said:

    Why do we always use Domino to compare mutants?

    Coz she was the first mutant that was truly a god tier.
    *cries in Archangel*
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 904 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    If you need further convincing. WS down in 26 Hits.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,276 ★★★

    If you need further convincing. WS down in 26 Hits.

    Damn good

  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 119
    Love Domino, definitely think she's a better champ than OML. She was my workhorse, cleared so much content when I first got her. Funny thing is, I use OML a lot more than Domino these days. Paired with Colossus, he's in my AQ team most weeks. Play him well and you are healing 95% of the time whilst having 10+ furies for great damage.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    OML is a friggin beast..can't wait to land him as a 5 or 6*
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,455 ★★★★★
    These post need to stop, domino is top 5 mutant .
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,124 ★★★

    domino heavies 30K on avg it could go to 50k. 30K bleed per tick 15% AAR but we all know its higher sucides domino can handle easily she can remove the bleed ill be honest its a chance but she can also she has really insane block prof and she hits perfect blocks almost all the time and she is not even reliant on her bleeds and heavies she can hit 100K sp2 she can make oml in the bin. She can end fights that have 100K health before she gets to a sp1 and oml needs to trow his specials then he will get the furies. She has 6 hit combo's which can help in a lot of fights

    Is this like a 6*r3 for the heavies or something? My 5* r4 is lucky to get 15k.
    I've never had such numbers with her.
    My 5*, r5 unlocked Dom does a lot of damage, but unfortunately she does best with 2 slot synergy rhulk and massacre. Which is actually not bad since those 2 are great themselves. Ever used rhulk against mystic??? Personally, I found oml more fun to play but damage wise, my domino wins hands down. I guess u just have to know how to use her.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,276 ★★★
    Domino...is abeast...I don't know why people hate her.....she is definitely top 5 mutant.....how the heck is OML better than her...no offense with OML...he is loved by some people...but I think he is never gonna be better than Domino
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    doctorb said:

    domino heavies 30K on avg it could go to 50k. 30K bleed per tick 15% AAR but we all know its higher sucides domino can handle easily she can remove the bleed ill be honest its a chance but she can also she has really insane block prof and she hits perfect blocks almost all the time and she is not even reliant on her bleeds and heavies she can hit 100K sp2 she can make oml in the bin. She can end fights that have 100K health before she gets to a sp1 and oml needs to trow his specials then he will get the furies. She has 6 hit combo's which can help in a lot of fights

    Is this like a 6*r3 for the heavies or something? My 5* r4 is lucky to get 15k.
    I've never had such numbers with her.
    My 5*, r5 unlocked Dom does a lot of damage, but unfortunately she does best with 2 slot synergy rhulk and massacre. Which is actually not bad since those 2 are great themselves. Ever used rhulk against mystic??? Personally, I found oml more fun to play but damage wise, my domino wins hands down. I guess u just have to know how to use her.
    I know how to use her. I have her as a max 4* and 5* r4. Im not denying she has damage either. I've just never seen her get 30k heavies or higher consistently for it to be an average, even with trinity and boosts. I use her and her trinity in incursions 6, don't have a 5* Rhulk, can't use it in Act 6


    Edit: I actually really love Domino. She's saved me many times. I was just curious about the numbers.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,331 ★★★★

    domino heavies 30K on avg it could go to 50k. 30K bleed per tick 15% AAR but we all know its higher sucides domino can handle easily she can remove the bleed ill be honest its a chance but she can also she has really insane block prof and she hits perfect blocks almost all the time and she is not even reliant on her bleeds and heavies she can hit 100K sp2 she can make oml in the bin. She can end fights that have 100K health before she gets to a sp1 and oml needs to trow his specials then he will get the furies. She has 6 hit combo's which can help in a lot of fights

    Is this like a 6*r3 for the heavies or something? My 5* r4 is lucky to get 15k.
    I've never had such numbers with her.
    With with flaming trinity Domino does her normal base damage (from the heavy) x 2,5.

    So you need ~ 12k damage on your heavy. If you crit your 2nd hit alone goes to 10k often (R2/R5 Domino) its not that hard to hit those numbers. Maybe not on average. 25k would prob be true (non suicides)
Sign In or Register to comment.