**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request to put ALL the 2 star champs in the premium crystal

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I don't understand why the premium hero crystal only contains a subset of the 2 star hero pool. There's surely no reason not to include all of the available 2 star champs in the premium crystal, it would at least make opening them more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I want this but I'd also be mad for all the units I spent on them when red rifts was here
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Also I'm rather proud of my 2*s. I feel like I wouldn't like them as much if I could easily obtain them.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    NO! That's all! Just no!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I don't understand why the premium hero crystal only contains a subset of the 2 star hero pool. There's surely no reason not to include all of the available 2 star champs in the premium crystal, it would at least make opening them more interesting.

Totally agree there.
    Despite the fact I have nearly all 2* available in the game, and I have spend a lot of units to collect them, I still find it very weird that newer champs are easier to obtain as 3*s, 4*s or even as 5*s, rather than 2*s.
    It’s just don’t make sense 🤔
  • Options
    This logic in original post was difficult to follow.

First thought you were saying that there are 2* champs that are somehow NOT available as a 3* or a 4* (and if so, I’d like to know what champs those are).

So evidently you meant that “all available 2* champs” to be basically ALL CHAMPS ?? Even those that have previously only been available in special 1-time only crystals (which means they wouldn’t be able to do special ones in future) ?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No please don`t! Opening the rare 2 star crystals is just too much fun. Regular PHC are basically max sig crystals, use your gems to max the rare ones if you want.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m all for it. I have all but 3 of the basic 2* maxed, I want to max my other ones now!
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Nah I like bagging the cool 2*s
  • Options
    I like the exclusivity factor tbh. It’s not like we need them so it’s cool to collect.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    People asked for this a couple years ago and it was roundly ignored.
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    I'd prefer it if we just got given things that weren't PHC if I'm honest, and UC/Cav players got grandmaster/cav crystal shards in their place. I like that there's a reason to give out the rare crystals that contain 1*s and rare 2*s every now and then as well.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I actually prefer they come up through content. It's fun to hunt for them.