**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury Awakening Gem Question

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I just pulled this guy from a basic and have one 5* skill awakening gem. Is it worth it to use it on him or is it more worth it to save for aegon?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Use it
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Absolutely worth it. Especially because Aegon (who I love) you need to spend some sig stones to really see its benefit. While with Nick Fury, just awakening him unlocks what makes him great.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yes, immediately.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    He is even worth a generic
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    100000000000000%. Even better if you have CMM or if you have terrible luck and have a Deadpool
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Is this one of them questions where you've already used a generic on him but want to ask us if you should use it....

I actually haven’t used the gem because I’ve got other stuff I have to do right now but I asked to make sure you guys didn’t think saving one for aegon was a good idea
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    1000000%

He is so darn good! I've been hunting for him myself, congrats!!
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    10000000000000 percent do it.

Well, unless you have Aegon and plan to do a labyrinth run soon.
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    best awakening option imo
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Will3808 said:

Is this one of them questions where you've already used a generic on him but want to ask us if you should use it....

I actually haven’t used the gem because I’ve got other stuff I have to do right now but I asked to make sure you guys didn’t think saving one for aegon was a good idea
    Always rank first, awaken second. If its going to take you some time to get all the rank up materials for the champ before it is really useful, and in between getting the champ and ranking him up you get lucky and pull him again, you're going to hate yourself for wasting the awakening gem. Awaken when you intend to use the champ, like as in that day. Don't awaken champs just to have them awakened and sitting on the bench. It is improbable that you would pull him again, but it was improbable that you pulled him in the first place.

Never spend very hard to get resources until you are certain you will put them to use. Once you start using Nick, if you then duplicate him you can at least tell yourself that you got good usage out of the awakening gem before duping him. It was still worth doing.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awaken him. I took mine to rank 4 yesterday, awakened him, and put 2 points in deep wounds. The dude's waaaaay better than I expected, lol