**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help button freezing game after maintenance [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    By pressing/tapping the ‘Help4’ boots summoners out when it reaches 960 points.. in order to stop being booted off the game servers, click on ‘help’ besides alliance-mate champion, once you reach 1k points, the ‘help4’ works normally again.. at least that is what I did for it to work.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    On Android (s20) and also have the 960 bug.

At least its happening on IOS too...that means it will he fixed promptly!
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Anyone else crashing the game when hitting the help button?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've found if you crash trying to help you have to click to help 1 when you come back or it will crash again. After that the help 4 option sort of works again.
  • Options
    Hello,
    We encountered major disconnect issues, when attacking at war, after 2:30 minutes from the fight, the game does nt reconnect, and the fight is lost.
    Please FIx THiS
  • Options
    Same issue with help, found after he started if I switch help to help 1 off at a time for a fre requests I was able to go back to the big help at the top.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    guys, if your game crashes when you hit help 4 on 960/1000, just click help on 2x individual requests to hit 1000/1000 then you're free to hit help 4 til your heart is content. This well calm ALOT of people down until Kabam gets this solved.

Easy 👏 pro strats
  • Options
    KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    Guys use a single help button to get over the disconnect point, after that you can use the help 4x button again😉
  • Options
    GokuSun80GokuSun80 Posts: 11
    I know this needs to probably be in the bugs sections but there is already something on it but no answers given from Kabam staff. Pretty much what keeps happening is when you go to hit the help button in your alliance it’ll disconnect you from the game. Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to work around this for the time being or are we just stuck till Kabam helps out? Again I know this should be in Bugs section but hopefully with the amount of traffic general gets this can get some ground for Kabam to speak up.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Honestly they need to shut this game down for a day,..figure out the issues ,..yes that’s plural,..and not just put a 2 hour fix bandaid on it.
  • Options
    KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    edited October 2020

Problem is that I cannot ask for help because it does randomly freeze the game and disconnects... this way arena is unusable. Same time I'm unable to assist my alliance mates.

Mine (iPhone XR) doesn’t freeze, only the champ I clicked doesn’t go away first. Asking for help on the second then removes the first...

The alliance help kicks me out at 960, then I use single help up to 1000, from there help 4 works again
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64

• Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Can't help anyone and we are all grinding for ghost rider 😂
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Do Help Requests now just sit around FOREVER, until everyone in Alliance has given you their Help for each champ ??

I’ve still got my 2* champs that I requested Help with a long time ago still in the “My Help Requests” queue at around 2/29 or 1/29 (of course nobody bothers helping because of bug right now).
    Those were from YESTERDAY, probably more that 12 hours ago.

I haven’t bothered Asking for any more since, but I know I asked for these yesterday, and haven’t even run any more in 2* arena since then.

In the past, even if the 5 potential helps weren’t given (for 2* - 4*) within 2 hours, those requests would vanish after 2 hrs.

(**or, guess I’m asking, is the “ultimate plan” for Help System gonna result in this current issue still happening, every help request sitting there until every alliance member has fulfilled it ?)
  • Options
    Game crashes when hitting help button. Thought there was going to be a fix and past update to upgrade it as well. Please kabam fix this...over 400 to help!
  • Options
    Merigold00Merigold00 Posts: 11
    Yes - it seems like every time I click the Help 4 button, the Lost Connection warning appears
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I"m having an issue with the Alliance help . It has 134 requests in my tab. I press the help button and it stays there
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Similar, a lot help requests showing up and I get disconnected when I try to use the help four button.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Scrap that helps it unstable and unreliable that’s my mind 1k loyalty isn’t much lost
  • Options
    UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    Eligible help requests can't even be made at all for 6-star heroes now, and only after a 10-15 minute delay for 5-star heroes. This is getting ridiculous. Now it becomes a timing/completion issue for some because help cannot even be requested. Better not be an alliance help event soon.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★

Also noticed this...

First 29 possible helps?! Since when?

Also, I requested help on these champs nearly 24 hours ago! My 6*s are available to use in arena again, but I can’t ask for help anymore!
  • Options
    Yeah the Help 4 button crashes it immediately