Issues regarding special attacks

Hey, for special attacks 1&2 the energy is been used but the action or damage is not done this is seen to happen most of the time

Comments

• V1oladorV1olador Member Posts: 10
    Happened with me too, just drain the bar but didnt work.
  • CobraCobra Member Posts: 126
    Happened 2x with Sp1, Cyclop & Loki
  • BubblaDGBubblaDG Member Posts: 1
    This is a joke now my sp1 and 2 or not working when is this going to be sorted because this is a big issue
  • Dax_JanielsDax_Janiels Member Posts: 16
    I'm also experiencing this. I'm also getting bugs with images. Unsure if it is related.24fulmhkif3a.png
  • GovindskGovindsk Member Posts: 8
    @Dax_Janiels i don't think it is related.. But still its a error
  • Kronikle88Kronikle88 Member Posts: 1
    First I ran into a parry issue this morning, than I ran into this.. Thought I was going nuts. new release = 5 steps backwards...
    2f69w0s0vcol.jpg
  • PissdoffgamerPissdoffgamer Member Posts: 3
    Having same problems since this last update also in arena taking massive amounts of hits to score any damage on opponents
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Member Posts: 114
    AQ is starting. And alliances will still play for fear of losing rank and possibly tier. So we continue to play while this bug is active, no choice for us but to use pots and revives. Typical. This is unfair tbqh.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Same for me, use specials and nothing happens but the power bar is consumed. And this after kabam fixed it.
    Almost 2 months and i had this happen maybe twice. Kabam "fixes" it and i got it 5 times in 1 day.
    Parry also doesnt work properly, weird delay mid combo and i get counter hit, delay when trying to block and getting hit.
    This update is a mess. STOP messing with the game mechanics
    iphone 6s, fw 10.3.1
  • TNT4LFCTNT4LFC Member Posts: 1
    Intermittent failures in both Sp1 and Sp2. Game is virtually unplayable. Note to Kabam: automatic pushes for fixes are a horrible idea unless it is to remove an unfair advantage. I typically never update any software until others have posted their issues with the new release. I didn't have any in-game issues until the "fix" was pushed. Now I can't play the game and was given no choice. #verypoordecision
  • Well this is the final nail in the coffin, just happened to me 3 times in arena.
    Thank you for the good times Kabam but that's it.
    I cannot keep returning to a product that gets worse with every release, thank you Kabam for your negligent QA giving me my life back. I quit.
  • CapAlvesCapAlves Member Posts: 5
    This is a joke. Sometimes if you tap the screen the special fails. And others just fail. Thanks Kabam
  • DioniusDionius Member Posts: 21
    7/10 times I go to use my special 2 and power bar is drained without activating a special and I end up taking damage instead. Now we have AQ starting today and AW is ongoing.. I know a hotfix is coming next week (sometime) but in the meantime we’re forced to play with this handicap all week..
    due to these issues, unnecessary damage will be taken and fights will get inevitably longer because we can’t use our specials properly. Do you plan on compensating us or are we just supposed to suffer through it for a week-ish.
    Frankly, this one bug seems to be a big one and I don’t understand how something like this isn’t tested or caught in a beta trial before pushing through an update. Get your **** together already, it’s always the same, every update.

Also, been having trouble with double evade not working properly.
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Member Posts: 12
    I've notice it happening to me the past few days, I get the special, hit it and.... nothing!
  • Rule_62Rule_62 Member Posts: 8
    I've been having the same problem. Once the quick fix happened. It's only happened with both docs. I've hit sp1 or sp2, I'll get the sound track of the special, he stands the like an idiot, the power bar level is taken, and 2x's I've taken hits for it.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Member Posts: 115
    Honestly, I don't know what's worse: getting Kabamed with the Specials or seeing 17 new threads about the same thing. lol. Oh well, that's 17 threads for poor customer service. A lot of practice makes perfect.
  • TheBigE1980TheBigE1980 Member Posts: 5
    Special bug happened to me, too. Unacceptable.
  • muddy17muddy17 Member Posts: 229
    Also having the special misfiring. Issue... just got me killed in arena.. broke my streak..... thanks kabaam
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Still nothing from kabam on this? Honestly, this is junk.
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Broken arena streaks, items and units cost in war\aq... Nothing in return...... Oh but here, for $30 we'll give you some health, revives and boosts. That **** should have been sent to all players with an apology for such a blatant error.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been happening to tons of people on all kinds of devices but kabam is slow to push a fix out and incredibly resistant to giving the game some downtime to fix all these issues it's sad really.

What happened to the old kabam who use to send out compensation and those sorry the game is not living up to my lofty standards.

Ever since netmarble took over they seem to be a shell of themselves, while the other games flourish as this one circles the drain

And I don't quite understand how exactly they keep creating more and more issues in general and other ones come up as they fix the thing they broke in the first place.

They always claim they test things extensively but that doesn't seem to be the case considering how many issues those changes and fixes cause in their wake.

People have been leaving the game left and right, some allainces are falling apart because of it to if you don't do something soon you'll have another revolt on your hands if people take away their money or cut their spending then maybe you'll hear us
  • SamuelSouzaSamuelSouza Member Posts: 4
    I am very sad to realize that my efforts to advance in the game is bumping into this problem that is occurring every time when a special failure is going to power, health and energy ... I hope to count on the sensitivity of you in order to solve this problem
    edited October 2017
    There is so much problems why isn't the kabam support team responding @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_