**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom too op defender now

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Guys Doom needs fix asap. He is just too op now. Even before he had:

Unblock SP1
Insane armor and critresist
Very big damage and block pen

Those all are just pain in the backside, but the new feature when his SP2 shuts the whole game down is just too overpowered, so please fix this one thing and he is fine, but at the current state he is just op

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nope lol, just need the right champs. There should be somebody in your Alliance with a counter.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    What new feature?
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lol doom is in the game for nearly a year now .. just try to look for a good counter he is way easy than a hundred other champ
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Thing's special 1
    All of Doom's specials (especially 2, of course)
    Mysterio, darkhawk and aarkus' existence

All cause ridiculous and unbearable lag across a lot of scenarios.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Just by the way, everyone who hit disagree must have been against one of the following statements:

1) Doom is difficult but doable
    2) it is fine that his SP2 shuts the game down

And I am very curious which one of those you disagreed with :trollface:

Explain what you mean by shutting the game down.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Just by the way, everyone who hit disagree must have been against one of the following statements:

1) Doom is difficult but doable
    2) it is fine that his SP2 shuts the game down

And I am very curious which one of those you disagreed with :trollface:

I didn’t disagree with either, but when you have petrify or slow, he doesn’t get unblockable L1, so you can take a smidgeon of block damage instead of running the risk of getting hit. You never need to push to L2.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Kerneas said:

Unblock SP1

Those all are just pain in the backside, but the new feature when his SP2 shuts the whole game down is just too overpowered, so please fix this one thing and he is fine, but at the current state he is just op

I'll take Doom's SP2 crashing the game over facing another high sig 5/65 Korg on mix master when I accidentally forgot to bring a counter. Crashing only takes half your health. Mix Master Korg wants it all. And all your potions. And as many units as you got lying around.

Rule #1 for Alliance War. Always scout the map before you choose your attack team.

Rule #2 for Alliance War. Always scout the correct battle group.

Rule #3 for Alliance War. No kidding, really, really double check Rule #2.
    Mix master korg is without a doubt more painful than trying to do the abyss one handed with iron man
    Lol, my Havok and sorcerer supreme say otherwise.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Kerneas said:

Unblock SP1

I'll take Doom's SP2 crashing the game over facing another high sig 5/65 Korg on mix master when I accidentally forgot to bring a counter. Crashing only takes half your health. Mix Master Korg wants it all. And all your potions. And as many units as you got lying around.

Rule #1 for Alliance War. Always scout the map before you choose your attack team.

Rule #2 for Alliance War. Always scout the correct battle group.

Rule #3 for Alliance War. No kidding, really, really double check Rule #2.
    Mix master korg is without a doubt more painful than trying to do the abyss one handed with iron man
    Lol, my Havok and sorcerer supreme say otherwise.
    *Stubborn Korg*

I was super happy to get a Stubborn Korg solo with Havok the other day but man, was it rough. Wish I had Apocalypse or Omega for him.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    lol he isin't that hard, just practice dexing his specials and bring a counter.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Just curious who u think best counter for Doom is?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

THIS. IS NOT. ABOUT FIGHTING DOOM. READ THE POST.

No, but it IS about a bug, and that's not a new Feature of the game, as the OP stated. It should be reported correctly.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    doctorb said:

Just curious who u think best counter for Doom is?

The answer is Red mags.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

I think people are missing the point of this post. It's not to actually complain about doom being a bad defender but actually about the lag the game has when doom releases a special 2. BTW I feel the same way

I've never notice it, what happens? The screen freezes and becomes unresponsive?