**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or do Act 6 rewards still suck?

Comments

• NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited October 2020
    OGAvenger said:

And yes there are absolutely some niche fights throughout act 6. That's called a roster check. It's another way for them to create "difficulty" without just jacking up health/attack values or throwing in ridiculous nodes. People seem to hate them bc that means sometimes they have to wait to do stuff but that doesn't make it BS or cheap. It just stops people steamrolling through the entire game once they get 2 or 3 OP champs and rank them up. That's why people don't like them bc they actually have to spend time building a roster. Most of those people also actively avoid participating in higher tier alliance events like AQ and AW.

When you avoid an entire section of the game that hinders progression through missed champ crystals and rank resources. Some people just don't have the time and that's fine. That doesn't mean the game has to cater to them when there are people willing to spend the time they won't. Some people don't have the desire, and that's fine as well but the point still remains that they're making a choice to pass on opportunities to progress faster.

If it makes you feel better to just call everyone a whale while you run Map 5/6 and low tier if any AW, knock yourself out though. Doesn't make it true.

I calls them as I sees them 😂😂

Imagine calling out people who only have 2-3 OP champs when you have and had a roster full of every OP champ in the game. I don’t call everyone a whale but if it walks like duck and talks like duck then....🤷🏼‍♂️
    @Worknprogress you are wasting your time here...
    Let them complain. They can't do anything else and I don't expect anything else from this type of people
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

And yes there are absolutely some niche fights throughout act 6. That's called a roster check. It's another way for them to create "difficulty" without just jacking up health/attack values or throwing in ridiculous nodes. People seem to hate them bc that means sometimes they have to wait to do stuff but that doesn't make it BS or cheap. It just stops people steamrolling through the entire game once they get 2 or 3 OP champs and rank them up. That's why people don't like them bc they actually have to spend time building a roster. Most of those people also actively avoid participating in higher tier alliance events like AQ and AW.

When you avoid an entire section of the game that hinders progression through missed champ crystals and rank resources. Some people just don't have the time and that's fine. That doesn't mean the game has to cater to them when there are people willing to spend the time they won't. Some people don't have the desire, and that's fine as well but the point still remains that they're making a choice to pass on opportunities to progress faster.

If it makes you feel better to just call everyone a whale while you run Map 5/6 and low tier if any AW, knock yourself out though. Doesn't make it true.

I calls them as I sees them 😂😂

Imagine calling out people who only have 2-3 OP champs when you have and had a roster full of every OP champ in the game. I don’t call everyone a whale but if it walks like duck and talks like duck then....🤷🏼‍♂️

However, at least you are starting to sound like you agree with me that exploring act 6 wasn’t easy then and still isn’t easy. It can be easier without being easy. That is an option.
    It's is easy now though. If you have the roster required to complete it it's a walk in the park. I'm sorry you can't go straight from Act 5 completion to exploring Act 6 in a month. This game takes time or money. I've obviously put in lots of money along with the time I've spent on it. Plenty of people, along with some that you've decided to group with me, just put in more time.

I've never hid the fact that I've spent a considerable amount on this game but some of you, especially those who've only been playing for 2 years or so, like to act like everyone who's ahead of them just throws money at the game when the fact is a lot of those people just have an additional 4 years put into it. That's a whole lot of EQ, side events, AQ, and AW.

When did you start playing? What AQ map do you run? What tier AW do you do? I'd be willing to bet based on your comment about alliance events you're just another player who coasts on the sidelines of the game but then feels they're in some sort of position to "call them like they see them" when you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Outside of 1 day if map 1 (thanks clown!), i have run the highest aq map everyday for over 2.5 years. I have also been in plat 1 or masters every season of aw since season 1. That’s a lot of resources outside of my “whale” status
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Worknprogress - 2.65mil account - 11 r3’s
    xNig - 1.95mil account - at least 4 r3’s
    Danielmath - 2.36mil account - at least 4 r3’s

Their responses are laughable on a topic such as this 😂😂

and mine? 1.6M 2 R3's because I decided to grind for a month, and do a run of abyss - 1 of those R3s id hardly use in Act 6.

You are getting 20-30% T5CC every month. 25% from each chapter and a fully formed on completion. With the length of Act 6 - it's going to take you a few months to 100% at least, unless you're spending serious units on energy refills. Pre nerf deserved a bit more, the difficulty of Act 6 now, its just long, its not hard if you dont try rush it.
    Bruh...you literally just said Act 6 was easier but then said you haven’t tried it since the nerfs lol. You a few months behind my guy.

Plus the fact they were doing legends runs on act 6 and doing 6.4 with any number of r3’s just proves that they are miles ahead of most people and have no business telling people to stop crying because act 6 is too easy now
    well, I did act exploration without any r3s I didn't find it too hard and did many, many lanes itemless, the only major pain point for me was 6.2.5.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

and mine? 1.6M 2 R3's because I decided to grind for a month, and do a run of abyss - 1 of those R3s id hardly use in Act 6.

You are getting 20-30% T5CC every month. 25% from each chapter and a fully formed on completion. With the length of Act 6 - it's going to take you a few months to 100% at least, unless you're spending serious units on energy refills. Pre nerf deserved a bit more, the difficulty of Act 6 now, its just long, its not hard if you dont try rush it.
    Bruh...you literally just said Act 6 was easier but then said you haven’t tried it since the nerfs lol. You a few months behind my guy.

Plus the fact they were doing legends runs on act 6 and doing 6.4 with any number of r3’s just proves that they are miles ahead of most people and have no business telling people to stop crying because act 6 is too easy now
    well, I did act exploration without any r3s I didn't find it too hard and did many, many lanes itemless, the only major pain point for me was 6.2.5.
    *He said, hopefully knowing the fact that he is an experienced Quake player, and seemingly forgetting that not everyone has her as a 5*
    Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

*He said, hopefully knowing the fact that he is an experienced Quake player, and seemingly forgetting that not everyone has her as a 5*
    you do not NEED quake for act 6 exploration, will she help you a ton? Yes for sure. is she necessary? No.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

you do not NEED quake for act 6 exploration, will she help you a ton? Yes for sure. is she necessary? No.
    I legitimately think the only thing I used Quake for in Act 6 was 6.2.2 sinister and she was still R4 too. There may have been a handful of fights outside that but not many.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

I'm well aware of that, but she and Ghost are undoubtedly the top 2 options for act 6 in general, and I'm lucky to have both as 5*s. Without them, it's a much more painful grind; and I'm yet to see someone that has explored act 6, and didn't use either one or both for it.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

I'm well aware of that, but she and Ghost are undoubtedly the top 2 options for act 6 in general, and I'm lucky to have both as 5*s. Without them, it's a much more painful grind; and I'm yet to see someone that has explored act 6, and didn't use either one or both for it.
    I know a fair bit of people from discord / line who have explored act 6 without either of them.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    For the account progression it gives and the now reduced difficulty... I wouldn't say it's that bad. You get dozens of t2a and so much t5b as well as boatloads of gold. You can have a huge rank up spree as a result of this piece of content. Plus the crystals it gives along the way are pretty nice as well... not to mention the awesome 6* nexus.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Well I'm buys doing 6.3 pushing to go for completion of act 6 and the rewards don't make my eyes fall out of my head.

Before the nerfs I found 6.1 tough but now I'm on 6.3. and it's a total breeze.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @Worknprogress Kinda agree. Act 6 wasnt THAT hard pre nerf. Havnt touched it again After nerf but I expect it to be actually easier. Since I only found 6.2.5 - 6.2.6 hard and 6.4.4 or was it 6.4.3 annhilus.

But atm i feel like (its a personal feeling)
    Act 6 Exploration = Abyss Easy Path

So decided to do Abyss since itll be only 1 path and its shorter than A whole 6.2 - 6.4 explore

I recently did act 6 on my mini and only have 2 r5s on it atm and im alrdyin 6.4.4 with Minimum to Nothing spent (R5s are Cull and SL)

So idk why people are complaining also
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    xNig said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

I wonder how we got “ahead” of everyone.

I don’t buy odins, grinded out my units in arena to grab the unit offers. Grinded out more units to do content that got me ahead of the majority. Pre-nerf as well, which meant crazy attack values and low error tolerance.

I also did it (edit: ALL of them except AoL) within a month of release, which means I had less time to build my roster and accumulate resources, catalysts to R5/R2 aren’t as abundant as they are now, and I also had a smaller selection of champs to choose from (especially since I don’t buy crystals).

So tell me, which part of the entire process gives me “no business” to tell you to stop crying and man up?
    Damn, you have my respect man.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Aziz5253 said:

kfd2010 said:

Seraphion said:

The fact that you cant R3 any champ you want after doing 100% act 6 is still super bad imo.

I did 1 run in the Abyss and explored 100% act 6. Still no champion to R3 bc I only have worthy champs in Tech and Mutant (after 33 6* crystals). This feels so bad after that all that time it took to do both. Especially with the new title that requires a R3.

When I explored act 5 I could R5 my first champion. Why not the same for act 6?

The reason this would frustrate me is the new Thronebreaker level requires you take someone up to R3. That you have to choose the rewards or maybe ranking someone up that you don't want. (Obviously a gripe that's been expressed by many others.)

I'm not looking to R5 someone. I'm totally fine with them taking time with that. But you should be able to R3 a champ you want easier if that's going to be needed for the next level, especially since you already completed the actual skill based portion of the requirement.
    Act 6 is easy now. They made getting the title far easier than planned and you guys are still crying about it
    Its not exactly easier than planned. They were going to put it in Act 7 Chap 2. Completing content with Champs we have is easier than finding a champ to r3 in the 6* pool with bad luck.

I don't mine the r3 requirement tho, just pointing out that it isn't exactly easier. I can understand the filter they're trying to put here with the r3 and I like that, they're trying to slow down the efflux of players from cav to TB so they can take their time for making content.

I don't mind the rewards either, what I do mind tho, is that Act 6 rewards were made directly accessible for July 4 offers for less price than it takes to explore Act 6, but even that's something I can't complain about since it's money.
    It's absolutely easier. Act 6 is a breeze now. The next story chapter is just as easy. Had they left act 6 alone and kept Book 2 as it was originally going to be, getting through 7.1 and 7.2 even once would be significantly harder than a stroll through act 6 and waiting for a R3. Acting like it's not is just laughble
    If you mean running through and completing a path, sure, it is easier. But if you count in the time spent for completing the content and achieving the title, they almost stand at the same point. It wasn't THAT hard before, but it definitely took a lot more time to complete act 6. Now it's easier, and it takes less time to complete but again the time goes into waiting for a r3 6*.

I'm gonna say it again, I'm not against the r3 6* at all and I understand what kabam is trying to hit here, but atleast time wise, it isn't any easier at all.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s just you
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Seraphion said:

Niceeee said:

OGAvenger said:

I haven’t said in a single comment that the rewards are poor lol and I too have already 100% act 6

And I’ve also said I agree with them that people are rushing and trying to take shortcuts to TB title

My main point in this thread has been and will be for whales to stop telling people not to complain/cry because the content is too easy now. I don’t care what you have now and what you had then. Exploring Act 6 is not easy

And you guys keep saying “I didn’t have any r3’s when I did act 6”...but I guarantee you had or just about had every champ you needed for those niche fights because you were a whale then and are a whale now

I can almost hear your cry...

Act 6 exploration is soooo easy now that they nerfed it to the ground. If you don't have a developed roster, then act 6 isn't for you.

And now everyone complains about the content being too difficult. It's not that the content is difficult. You don't have the skills

Enter: Hard to swallow pills meme
    Its fun to see such a delusional guy.

Act 6 is still far from easy. And the fact that you want to "show your superiority" by saying is super easy is just pathetic.
    Because it's difficult for you, doesn't mean it's difficult for the people who have some 'skill'.
    You can now get through act 6, without having to use a single revive. That's not debatable. THAT'S A FACT