mutant - domino and psylocke
    skill - blade
    science - sentry
    undisputable

Domino?
    domino is good man
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Science - CAPIW duped (in general ) and Quake ( for skilled players )
    Skill - Nick Fury
    Mutant - Omega Red
    Cosmic - Corvus
    Tech - Warlock ( in general) and Ghost ( for skilled players )
    Mystic - Dr. Doom
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max please stop spamming the forums with these threads
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Skill- Taskmaster
    Tech- Hulkbuster
    Mutant- Everyone except Domino
    Mystic/Cosmic/Science- Don't know. There haven't been prominent/impactful memes about characters from these classes.

Dude...can u explain what's wrong with domino.....people these days have become so annoying saying domino isn't good(she's easily 3rd or 4th best mutant)
    Relax dude that was joke
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lets get the easy classes that need no explaining out of the way first
    Morningstar
    Ghost
    Quake.
    Now comes the tough part
    Aegon wins it for me in skill but it is for sure close with fury. But this idea that aegon only shines in content like lol and abyss is so so wrong, hes great for aq. Hes great for act 6. Ive seen some good **** from aw even tho i dont really use him mucj there myself. Just a overall great champ that gets ridicilous as quests go on.

Mutant is another tough one and im sure most people will have a hard time picking between the obvious top 3 but for me the best is colossus. He is such a tank. Probably the hardest hitting champ in the game right now. Tripple immunity and synergies well with other great champs that can cover things he wouldnt be the best option for.

Another class where people seem to agree widely on the top 3 is cosmics. For me tho its always been Hyperion. Dude got crazy dmg. Hes poison immune. Got a very underrated regen and then theres that crazy power gain which just makes it so easy to play around all sorts of nodes. Still one of the more fun champs to play and i badly wish they would realease him as a 6* already

Obvious top 3 mutants being?
  • Options
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Morningstar
    Ghost
    Quake.
    Now comes the tough part
    Aegon wins it for me in skill but it is for sure close with fury. But this idea that aegon only shines in content like lol and abyss is so so wrong, hes great for aq. Hes great for act 6. Ive seen some good **** from aw even tho i dont really use him mucj there myself. Just a overall great champ that gets ridicilous as quests go on.

Mutant is another tough one and im sure most people will have a hard time picking between the obvious top 3 but for me the best is colossus. He is such a tank. Probably the hardest hitting champ in the game right now. Tripple immunity and synergies well with other great champs that can cover things he wouldnt be the best option for.

Another class where people seem to agree widely on the top 3 is cosmics. For me tho its always been Hyperion. Dude got crazy dmg. Hes poison immune. Got a very underrated regen and then theres that crazy power gain which just makes it so easy to play around all sorts of nodes. Still one of the more fun champs to play and i badly wish they would realease him as a 6* already

Mags, Colossus, and Omega
    Many (yes you too) would argue Archangel makes it a top 4
    I would just put it as "top 4" kind of argument. If you've played with all of them, you wouldn't even think of relegating archangel to the no. 4 spot without any reasonable argument. His abilities (particularly his sig) technically gives him more utility than the rest.
  • Options
    Based on availability of all the stars including 6 stars put together
    Mystic - Dr.Doom
    Tech- Ghost
    Mutant- Omega red
    Science - Cap America infinity war
    Skill - Aegon
    Cosmic - Captain Marvel Movie
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Morningstar
    Ghost
    Quake.
    Now comes the tough part

I would just put it as "top 4" kind of argument. If you've played with all of them, you wouldn't even think of relegating archangel to the no. 4 spot without any reasonable argument. His abilities (particularly his sig) technically gives him more utility than the rest.
    Nobody is saying AA isnt a great champ. But he is not at the same level as the other 3
    How so? Enlighten me.
  • Options
    ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    I think y'all should place domino in place of archangel...definitely better than him imo
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 868 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    My top champs of each class, my list consists of champions I have acces to and which helped me the most to progress in the game.

Mutant: starting of with a champion that really helped me to get through so much content, got him and awakened him naturally in a spawn of 5 days. Talking about my awakened Archangel, for me the best mutant in the game. Have seen many opponents melting away.. I also do have Colossus, OR, red Magneto at rank 5, and they are maybe better than AA, but based on what AA did for my account I should put hem on the number one spot.

Skill: Still on the hunt for Aegon, so for now I am choosing awakened Nick Fury, still happy every time I open my game and see him sitting at rank 5. Proper damage output and also good to have against evade champs as I personally don't like to fight those.

Science: Don't have the luxury to choose from a very broad list of champions, still missing CAPIW, Void, Human Torch, Quake, but, I do have Thing, my first ever 5 star and someone who has been on my team for a very long time. Helped me to clear a very big chunk of the story line. Some good immunities and his awakened ability also helped me out quite often.

Mystic: Dr. Doom, this was my first rank 5 and (almost) always has a spot in my team, even though he doesn't really need it I still gave him a class AG to pay my respect to him. Recently pulled BWCV and have to admit that she is also putting a lot of work in!

Cosmic: do have Corvus and CMM as a 6 star rank 2, amazing champs. But my number one spot goes to awakened Hyperion, if I am stuck somewhere he is my go to person and he seals the deal! Stacking some furies and go!

Tech: I barely have any tech champions, can choose between G2099 and Warlock, they are both great champs, but I enjoy playing Warlock a little bit more than Guilly2099. Don't use them as much as I should I guess.. :)
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I think y'all should place domino in place of archangel...definitely better than him imo

Excuse me what
  • Options

Funniest **** I've heard all day.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Morningstar
    Ghost
    Quake.
    Now comes the tough part

Nobody is saying AA isnt a great champ. But he is not at the same level as the other 3
    How so? Enlighten me.
    Its the fact that he is basically useless against bleed immune while the other 3 are not
    Probably
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Morningstar
    Ghost
    Quake.
    Now comes the tough part

How so? Enlighten me.
    Its the fact that he is basically useless against bleed immune while the other 3 are not
    Probably
    Well, non-metal champs, robots and nullifiers exist in opposition to the other three.
  • Options

Excuse me what
    Excused...
  • Options
    It's my opinion
  • Options

It's my opinion

Noted.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

It's my opinion

Noted.
    Thank you
  • Options
    I think you should try domino more...i think you are not much familiar with her