Options

Mastery Setup easy change

Hi all.

I have a good suggestion related to mastery setups.
Imagine we could save our mastery setups to slots, for instance, we could save 3 mastery setups in 3 slots.

slot1: full suicide
slot2: war defense
slot3: long run (LOL/AOL)

we could change way faster our masteries and MORE OFTEN (because was easier and faster to change), and guess what... if the cost would remain the same, more $$$$$ for KABAM right? because people would change more their masteries

Think about it Kabameeers
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Or you know, do that but make it free because we’ve already spent 10k units unlocking our masteries and it’s roughly £5/mastery switch which is outrageous
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I think everyone I’ve spoken to about the mastery survey asked for a version of this on the comments.

They have been fairly decent at coming through with QOL changes since all the roadmap stuff so let’s hope for the best!
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    one Major change i wish they do is make once you unlock mastery make it free to change and rearrange just like how the first few are, i find it crazy that we spend so much units or buy cash offer for cores to unlock masteries and still have to spend units every time we change them, if anything make it cost gold even battle chips im ok with but just make changing mastery unit free.
  • Options
    Meister_of_LXMeister_of_LX Posts: 32
    edited October 2020
    Mauled said:

Or you know, do that but make it free because we’ve already spent 10k units unlocking our masteries and it’s roughly £5/mastery switch which is outrageous

of course it would be better for free once we unlock the masteries.. but do you think that greedy kabam would dispose of the opportunity to earn more money?' LOL

the main thing here.. is preferrably spending 65 units changin masteries very quickly, then spending 65units recovering all points and placing 1 by 1, each time
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

I think everyone I’ve spoken to about the mastery survey asked for a version of this on the comments.

They have been fairly decent at coming through with QOL changes since all the roadmap stuff so let’s hope for the best!

Yeah, I should think there was probably one sadist who answered with 'I love wasting units' but the rest of us will have answered along the same sort of lines.

I'm quite pleased that they're bringing it up now to be honest. For me and a lot of the people in my alliance it was the biggest miss of the roadmap, not including it, especially with the semi-tease in one of Dorky Dave's videos. I get that it'd probably involve a lot more engine work than just making them free but I think it would pay dividends and it would make the UI far more streamlined.