**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk and Immortal Abomination are coming to MCOC next month!

2»

Comments

• LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    I hope not
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Hell YES!

I mean, Below Place yes!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I love new champs, but I hate that it is literally just going to be an improved version of what we already have.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    BRO IVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING for this

Ive said hulk/abom need a buff
    (Sure its not a buff but its new release of champs i wanted to be buffed)

I’ve for sure enjoyed the immortal hulk series and hope he’ll bring some crazy utilities for the games.

AND some sweet synergies for the hulk-verse champs we have.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I've always wanted Hulk to be really good. Doubt it, but I hope this is the one.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Incredible Hulk
    Fully Immune to Bleed, poison, incinerate and Nova Flames.

Right? after all he is immortal....

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    New versions of existing champs is always the least exciting thing possible. I'm guessing this pushes OG Hulk and Abom to the back of the buff list.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    No anti venom or silver samurai?? The wait continues i guess 👎🏾
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Is this confirmed?

MCOCJournal has never been wrong about new champ leaks
    Don't know if this was MCOCJournal but Attuma and Orka were supposedly leaked to be released with Namor but I think Kabam scrapped that event and added Invisible Woman instead.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Is this confirmed?

MCOCJournal has never been wrong about new champ leaks
    Don't know if this was MCOCJournal but Attuma and Orka were supposedly leaked to be released with Namor but I think Kabam scrapped that event and added Invisible Woman instead.
    As a general rule, no matter how accurate, unless it comes directly from Kabam officially, it's not actually confirmed.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Everyone, time to get ur Elsa bloodstones ready
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    That's it. I'm saving my 6 and 5 star shards for the next featureds. No pull november.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Read Immortal Hulk, it's one of the best comics out there and one of the best versions of Hulk period. I'm so excited and hope they do them justice. Plus we need more science so this is great.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    That abomination is an actual abomination
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Damn they'll both be poison immune. Might have to actually learn to fight them for the EQ.

Me and you both, sis.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Read Immortal Hulk, it's one of the best comics out there and one of the best versions of Hulk period. I'm so excited and hope they do them justice. Plus we need more science so this is great.

No, World war hulk is.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    December will be like silver surfer. Only difference being is that its galactus
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    There's an empty spot between Silver Surfer and Galactus, assuming CGR doesn't take up this spot and instead goes for the other one directly to Galactus.

It's likely that we get The Fallen One as the last herald for now
  • They should consider buffing up the Hulk. I know there's a lot of characters in the game but he should be more powerful than represented.