Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

NETFLIX DAREDEVIL BUFF!!

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    LETS GOOOO
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Thank goodness. My bench was getting way too warm.
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Nice. Have him 5* and a 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 for someone... and since I'm not doing Skill/Mutants anymore I might just do it once December comes around
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    So now both of my useless 6* skill champs will be buffed by december. Thats pretty cool. I hope one of them will put my Blade on the bench and be worthy of r3
    Edit: oops mistakes were made. Its netflix not classic. So still only falcon
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

@Cat_Murdock are the clothes below of the collecter? I thought it might be because the classic sig99 was one of the option for the Collecter Boss in 5.2 .maybe a nod to his legacy?

I think that may be the collector, not just the clothes
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    YESS!!!! Lets go! My 5 star will finally see some action!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    What bout OG DD?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Got a R1 5* Daredevil Netflix. He's been sitting on the bench for 4-+ years. Will finally find some playing time. Thanks Kabam. I hope you are buffing the other DD as well.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that (2) champs were to be reworked or “buffed”. And suddenly it seems only one will be in December. Are we missing something here ?
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Elad17 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that (2) champs were to be reworked or “buffed”. And suddenly it seems only one will be in December. Are we missing something here ?

Ever thought that maybe they haven't announced it yet?
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Elad17 said:

Ever thought that maybe they haven't announced it yet?
    Mike said they won't. Too much work. But they'll eventually get back to 2 champs per month
    Ok cool, just hadn't heard that