**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Has anyone got it yet my friend got it but I dont have it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

4 hours ago
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
    Yea silver 2 is still waiting
  • Options
    And I remember participating in 5 wars so I should be qualified
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
    They should be out.
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
    They should be out.
    Well me and a few others haven't got it so far
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
    They should be out.
    Me and my silver 2 ally haven't gotten it yet.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Same

Edit; just got it 2 seconds ago
  • Options

Same

Edit; just got it 2 seconds ago

Hmm I still don't have it
  • Options
    edited October 2020

@The_Sentry06 did u get it yet
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    My Silver 3 alliance for my alt accounts got its rewards.
  • Options
    I still have no reqards and my alliance got their rewards so wtf
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

Niceeee said:
    Notice how the posts stop coming in as frequently when we have an update and majority of the complaints stop? Just wanted to point that out to the many people who wasted a lot of time on this thread combating an update request.
    Notice how neither of the updates really actually said anything that anyone with even a smidge of common sense didn't already know was going on?

If someone needed something that utterly pointless to not have a hissy fit, that says a lot about them.
    Hissy fit? I just asked a question. I think you're interpreting a request for information with something else.

Also, Kabam Miike's twitter response answered the question so what about common sense didn't we understand? That's a huge reach you're making with that remark.

If they bring your order an hour late in a restaurant and you don't want to say anything good for you. Me personally, I'm going to ask for an update and my next move would be to the manager or refund.
    I'm not necessarily talking about you there. Plenty of people were throwing tantrums though.

If people didn't know that they were aware and working on it already, I don't even know what to say. That's beyond common sense
    After all that I got a 6 star Yondu so it didn't matter much anyways haha.
    Sig 40 Ultron for 15k 6* shards here. I'd take the yondu lol
    I need that Ultron for the synergy with Warlock for 6.2.2 boss lol
  • Options
    LemonLemon Posts: 6
    Broken said:

why season rewards late @Kabam Zibiit

I still don't have mine just wait a little bit
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

yeah chill out. because of the ban wave you might get better rewards than you thought so be patient
  • Options

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

yeah chill out. because of the ban wave you might get better rewards than you thought so be patient
    Since when have you forgot this is Kabam we are talking about
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I still have no reqards and my alliance got their rewards so wtf

You sure you did 5 wars?? No other explanation
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

I haven't gotten it yet
    They should be out.
    Me and my silver 2 ally haven't gotten it yet.
    Silver and lower are usually last
    They give rewards out to the best alliances first and go down from there
    should expect rewards in the next 5 hours!
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Since when have you forgot this is Kabam we are talking about
    Since the ban wave happened and alliances got point taken from them and alliances have been kicked from the season rewards making room for lower alliances to get better rewards.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Niceeee said:
    Notice how the posts stop coming in as frequently when we have an update and majority of the complaints stop? Just wanted to point that out to the many people who wasted a lot of time on this thread combating an update request.
    Notice how neither of the updates really actually said anything that anyone with even a smidge of common sense didn't already know was going on?

If someone needed something that utterly pointless to not have a hissy fit, that says a lot about them.
    Hissy fit? I just asked a question. I think you're interpreting a request for information with something else.

Also, Kabam Miike's twitter response answered the question so what about common sense didn't we understand? That's a huge reach you're making with that remark.

If they bring your order an hour late in a restaurant and you don't want to say anything good for you. Me personally, I'm going to ask for an update and my next move would be to the manager or refund.
    I'm not necessarily talking about you there. Plenty of people were throwing tantrums though.

If people didn't know that they were aware and working on it already, I don't even know what to say. That's beyond common sense
    After all that I got a 6 star Yondu so it didn't matter much anyways haha.
    Sig 40 Ultron for 15k 6* shards here. I'd take the yondu lol
    I need that Ultron for the synergy with Warlock for 6.2.2 boss lol
    Ultron was my 2nd R4 5* way back when. Been quite some time since he's gotten any use
  • Options
    jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    Stone 2 still no rewards. :neutral:
  • Options
    Gold 2, been more than 24 hours no rewards yet.
  • Options
    n00bm4st3rn00bm4st3r Posts: 3
    It has been a little over 24 hours since aw has ended and I still haven't received them, I understand rewards can be delayed but mine have never been this delayed before
  • Options
    Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    If we received rewards we weren't supposed to get they'd quickly remove them,,when it's earned we always have to wait,,,running as intended
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    As I understand it all AW Season rewards should have finally come out. I went to bed before they came in, usually they appear a few hours after rankings are displayed. This time round it seems like it was about 3-4am my time (AEDST). If you haven’t received them either try refreshing the game or lodge a support ticket. Cheers
  • Options
    Where are some people's rewards, because I know that my alliance do not have rewards yet and the Cosmic/Tech Dual Class Crystal is leaving in 9 hours and I don't want to have to wait 3 days or so to but the crystal.
    If it's a bug or problem, fix it!
    If it truly is just extra delay, I will wait like everyone else has to and be patient.
    Good Luck to Everyone who doesn't have rewards yet!
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Shinyuu said:

I am an officer in my alliance and seems like all the 1's that did their wars at the beginning of the season before we swapped them out didn't get rewards for some reason...so are the one's who haven't got theirs yet the same and did their 5 wars at the start of the season and then swap out with other members of the alliance? if so then that means some bug kept the first few wars of the season from counting on Kabam's side

That sounds very odd... are all those members still in the alliance at season end? I would check the history and confirm they all definitely did their 5 wars by placing AWD and attacking? I’m presuming you only did 2 BG wars