**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rank5 NF or mags????

who should i rank up first , nf or mags. both are awakened

rank5 NF or mags???? 27 votes

nick fury
74%
ZsirhcZUnidentifiedCreatureheartbreakid_22Kill_GreyBen550pEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeRenaxqqJragonMaster170Gr8TonyStarkTrashPanda12TheBair123CrcrcrcHI_guysaroseinbloom39[Deleted User]Primerprime5InfiniteAbe17orpimeS 20 votes
magneto (red)
25%
Alfa_PigeonLvernon15JBC89WRIRBonzodavidFaseehLlessur 7 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    nick fury
    If you have deep wounds or good synergies with NF, go with him. Otherwise, go mags
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Although I prefer nick fury, I would tell you to go with Mags because he his a better champion overall. in act 6, you are taking 1,000,000,000 million block damage, and since u need to play nick at 30%, he will die quickly. Additionally, u cannot use nick if you are running suicides. So ya
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Both... seriously
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Depends on if Nick Fury is awakened (worth it) or not (not as clearly worth it).

Both Magneto and NF are worth Rank 5. I would say if you are strapped for rank up resources, NF would benefit more from R5 at this time.
    Although I don't have Magneto, it seems that his utility (AAR with metal) and damage (prowess) would still be amazing as R4.

NF (with his sig ability) would have access to all his utility as an R4 or R5, but in order to access that utility easily (without synergies) he needs to be in real NF mode. That means, he only has 30% health maximum. For players that can't intercept 100% of the time, chip damage can play a role in whittling down that 30%. A R5 has more health compared to R4 so you have more room to work with, as well as greatly increased damage from Fury's Fury.

You could probably argue the opposite as well - since Magneto needs parry + heavy to build up Prowess charges, his playstyle naturally leads to damage through the block, and thus would benefit from the R5 healthpool compared to a Magneto R4 health pool. My stance is that only being able to use potions to get real NF to 30% is more stressful than being able to top of Magneto's health to whatever level you're comfortable with.