**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

List of Champs for LOL Red Hulk One Shot

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
As a DPS measure, this is a good one. I know Starlord, Spark, Gwenpool, AA, Drax can do it, who else is capable?

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    As much as I love AA I don’t think he’s capable of taking on Rulk in one shot. He’s poison immune so those neurotoxins can’t take effect. I could be wrong though I guess.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I thought neurotoxins worked on poison immune because they were passive or something.
    Unless that’s been fixed....
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I thought neurotoxins worked on poison immune because they were passive or something.
    Unless that’s been fixed....

Have to be able to poison the target and bleed the target for neurotoxin to work. Neotutoxin is basically a debuff that combines a bleed and poison into a neuro.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Red hulk can get neurotoxin damage, although not much. He gets poison which he instantly shrug off and convert to heat charge. You can get neurotoxin when he is bleeding and you use your special attack.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rulk isn't poison immune, he removes poison and converts it to heat charges.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Winter soldier
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Cedriccc wrote: »
    Winter soldier

I have him at 4/55 and don't see how he could possibly one-shot rulk.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Menkent wrote: »
    Cedriccc wrote: »
    Winter soldier

I have him at 4/55 and don't see how he could possibly one-shot rulk.

Sure he could. You'll need like 700+ hits but it's doable
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Black Panther, Iceman, Angela, X-23, Elektra, Hulk, Storm, Rocket Raccoon, Symbiote spiderman, Rogue and Hyperion are all capable of one shotting Rulk. AA is a great option for LOL but people who have used him brought 4* starlord as well for poison and bleed immune fights.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Sungj wrote: »
    Black Panther, Iceman, Angela, X-23, Elektra, Hulk, Storm, Rocket Raccoon, Symbiote spiderman, Rogue and Hyperion are all capable of one shotting Rulk. AA is a great option for LOL but people who have used him brought 4* starlord as well for poison and bleed immune fights.

I don't black panther could one shot red hulk
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

According to this, it’s been done before by @Black_Amun, but sadly the video is gone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6ho8lx/respect_the_black_panther_lol_red_hulk_one_shot/
  • edited October 2017
    Hawkeye, 4/55, max deep wounds, takes 750 hits, pretty easy fight.
    Also possible with OGBP, Yondu, Magik, Hyperion, Stark Spidey (duh), Medusa (duh), Storm, and Angela.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Black panther should. He'd have a better chance than Storm.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »

Storm has quite a bit better dps than black panther so while BP can do it storm is still a better option for rulk and LOL. She has better damage output plus isn't disadvantaged vs bleed immune champions
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Is it even with trying LOL right now with half the champs specials not even working?
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Palanthrax wrote: »

According to this, it’s been done before by @Black_Amun, but sadly the video is gone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6ho8lx/respect_the_black_panther_lol_red_hulk_one_shot/

I know it's been done but it's really not the best option
  • I did it with angela solo hulk with suicides
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Is it even with trying LOL right now with half the champs specials not even working?

No. I have a hard enough time justifying AW with the gameplay the way it is right now...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »

Storm has quite a bit better dps than black panther so while BP can do it storm is still a better option for rulk and LOL. She has better damage output plus isn't disadvantaged vs bleed immune champions

Storm does have better damage output no doubt but Rulks physical resistance slows her down quite a bit. Black panthers bleed doesn't care...lol. Storm is a better option for the entire run but the topic was Rulk.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    As much as I love AA I don’t think he’s capable of taking on Rulk in one shot. He’s poison immune so those neurotoxins can’t take effect. I could be wrong though I guess.

This is incorrect. I found out in AQ neurotoxin can proc on Rulk. It's definitely possible, but for LoL, I wouldn't do it