Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• ChainbeatChainbeat Member Posts: 2
    What about those users that have purchased the login cards? We had better be compensated for this BS.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Obviously a hoax. Grammatical errors give it away.
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Member Posts: 37
    Chainbeat wrote: »
    What about those users that have purchased the login cards? We had better be compensated for this BS.

It runs for 24 hours. It's been down for 8. You'll still get it calm down.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    It better be a hoax.. 5 days till android users can get back on.. No way is that acceptable
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    edited June 2017
    My apologies for the closure of this thread. It looks as if I accidentally merged a few together with the one that was meant to be the main thread to redirect to. I've opened this thread back up for now.

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.
  • EsqlEsql Member Posts: 1
    I have a Huawei P8 Lite phone and I can not log in from today's morning.
  • jappyjaps18jappyjaps18 Member Posts: 6
    Come on now Kabam!
  • Dee6Dee6 Member Posts: 2
    Device is OnePlus 3T, Android version 7.1.1
    Ign: skullcrusher6
    Problem: can't login, at all.
    Already posted this on another thread but since this one is being watched...
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Member Posts: 39
    im not able to access the game since the last 7 hours . Are you going to do something about this issue or should i delete this game and tell my friends to do the same.....
  • oSNooZEooSNooZEo Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    You guys are making millions, and taking our money! But break more than you fix... Been a member from the beginning. It's getting real frigging old
  • Ferox147Ferox147 Member Posts: 7
    What about war and on going events we won't be able to complete it, and our alliance will lose the war
  • Malove39Malove39 Member Posts: 1
    Any revert from kabam??? Wake up Kabam and at least revert what is going on.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Member Posts: 21
    Please keep providing updates. It's frustrating for all of us, but even more so when little information is provided.
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Member Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    would be good for mods to have on thread on this. having issue too. seems my ios alliance mate is able to login.

started around 2am pst for me. still down after 4hrs. tried 2x phone and cellular and wifi neyworks.
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Member Posts: 48
    **** ****, everyone trying to get voodoo from arena and they **** us over with this. Expecting a Dr voodoo 4 star as a compensation for the 2000 units I've spent on day 1 grinding
  • sonnydi3psonnydi3p Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Damn it Kabam, I'm getting error and can't log in, how am I supposed to grind for voodoo. .... I'm so piss. You kabam should just give me voodoo for compensate
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Member Posts: 290
    DaleMangu wrote: »
    **** ****, everyone trying to get voodoo from arena and they **** us over with this. Expecting a Dr voodoo 4 star as a compensation for the 2000 units I've spent on day 1 grinding

If you spent 2000 units grinding for voodoo, you shouldn't be grinding for voodoo.
  • pacothemanpacotheman Member Posts: 6
    shake96 wrote: »
    My apologies for the closure of this thread. It looks as if I accidentally merged a few together with the one that was meant to be the main thread to redirect to. I've opened this thread back up for now.

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.

It's sad that I had to post an entire rant to get Kabam organized on their own forums.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2849/kabam-failing-in-both-game-operation-and-in-forums

"Kabam doesn't want anyone to start new threads...keep it all here. OOPS, we closed this one too."

So 8 hours later...why is there still no update at all for when the game will be functioning???

Well they first need to know what's the problem. That can take a while. There is nothing for us to do at this point but wait.
  • Augi93Augi93 Member Posts: 1
    I am tired of every single time there is a new update everything gets screwed up. You guys are messing up. Now fix your problems and do them right.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    ctp1223 wrote: »

If you spent 2000 units grinding for voodoo, you shouldn't be grinding for voodoo.

Well that's just false logic. So only people with huge rosters should be able to get the desirable champ? I would never spend units grinding for a champ but if this gent wants to it's his choice
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Member Posts: 48
    ctp1223 wrote: »

If I want to hit 3 mil on day 1 I believe I have the right
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Member Posts: 66
    Bump. Android user; can't log in. Same with every other Android user on the team. Good thing we're in a close war......
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Member Posts: 40
    Yea my whole alliance except for apple users cannot loggin since like 4 or 5 this morning?!?!? This is bs. Please if theres an admin that could help with some awnsers or fix ???
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Member Posts: 113
    modz please create one or more post and close all others.
  • BanksBanks Member Posts: 2
    May be they have done this to teach leason to the button pushers on Android and tommorrow its Iphone users who suffer this. May be...
  • RafalmcRafalmc Member Posts: 1
    I can not login
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Android 7.0
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Member Posts: 87

2000 units in 1 day for a basic champ... sorry thats nothing to do with this issue thats just **** imho
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Member Posts: 30
    kwk1zo6fd0ze.png
  • rishabhrishabh Member Posts: 10
    everyone wants to hit arena and get voodoo has been over 6 hours since I can't login