Due to issues affecting Alliance Wars, Alliance War Season 36 will be postponed until August 19th, 2022 and the minimum number of Wars Summoners are required to participate in to qualify for rewards will be reduced to 4.

The currently active War will not count towards the Season.

6* Nexus Pulls

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,573 ★★★★★

5th crappy 6* champion in a row. Here it is in a nexus with units...
    I took Punisher 99 because of the future change on him.

He’s been changed already
  • If I had a stash of units I’d possibly do it but I’d be getting a meme worthy trio to choose from.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

From a cavalier crystal the other day. So yeah, kabam can keep their offer, lol.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 870 ★★★
    Save your units
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    It was a little tempting, but as far as I can recall, there are always tempting offers in the run-up to Cyber Weekend. Almost as if Kabam wants to to spend our units, so that we buy more...

I decided to save for the real deal in a few weeks.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 444 ★★
    Some people have a nexus from a cavalier crystal, but how much did they spend before to get it...

Well bad luck for me (once again), won’t try again this kind of offer before a looong moment. Too much expensive (quite 2 odins) for a remaîing high probability to get a crappy character.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Some people have a nexus from a cavalier crystal, but how much did they spend before to get it...

Well bad luck for me (once again), won’t try again this kind of offer before a looong moment. Too much expensive (quite 2 odins) for a remaîing high probability to get a crappy character.

I got mine from 2 cavalier crystals.