**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.5 Crossbones

2»

Comments

• Options

Emma is also an option if you can rank her up. She has a few synergies that will help you crush him.

Trust me, wont work. I took my emma up to r4 just for this fight, but her attack is so low, it just doesnt make a dent.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★

Pre-nerf I used OR and corvus, OR shredded it - but biohazard made it a cheese. Post nerf, not sure - think CMM is likely your best choice out of those

OR still works
    https://youtu.be/ZFj7_35xGT4
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Pre-nerf I used OR and corvus, OR shredded it - but biohazard made it a cheese. Post nerf, not sure - think CMM is likely your best choice out of those

OR still works
    https://youtu.be/ZFj7_35xGT4
    He does not have or.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Would Claire Voyant work? I’m on 6.1.3 so just looking for tips.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Big_eggy said:

She works.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Big_eggy said:

Not reliable anymore.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    6 star Magneto is a great choice. Even better if you have Magik or whoever else is on that synergy to heal block the opponent anytime they're knocked down. Legit just spam special 1 in the fight and Crossbones shouldn't be too much of a problem.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

Love when people who don't actually know what they're talking about give you "advice" lol. Make sure you edumacate yaselves before ya post kiddies

This. This thread is a cyclone of “not-knowing-what-youre-talking-about”...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I soloed him with a r4 Warlock before the nerf...

Do you understand how that doesn’t help me...
  • Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Big_eggy said:

It's doable, but you have to spam sp1 and heavies in curse of plague so he doesn't regen as much.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Cowabunga said:

Big_eggy said:

It's doable, but you have to spam sp1 and heavies in curse of plague so he doesn't regen as much.
    But the furies would stack up A LOT. The poisons won't exactly stick, and the block damage would become the killer.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    My main issue with this fight is the ridiculous bane node that so bs putting it on this fight
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I just did it a few hours ago with Claire voyant. I tried with ghost also but didn’t get anywhere except when I used sp2s which required me to take a ton of block damage from crossbones sp2