**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 Members looking for a gold ally

We can all do map 5, we'd be okay with map 4. Line ID: clashyknight. Here's my 4, 5, and 6* roster.

Comments

• ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 58
    Line ID: watubeenmissing

• ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 58
    That's a little bit out of order, sorry
  • yosloyoslo Posts: 17
    Im helping my officers out, trying to find some new players! We do map 5 all week, 3 BGs for war, trying to reach platinum, been gold 1 and 2 the last couple of wars! If you are interested you could hit me up on Line: g41f1
  • NUBIAN_PRINCENUBIAN_PRINCE Posts: 47
    Looking for 3 8.5k prestige. We run AQ weekly maps 4/4/3. 2BGs AW. We will run 5/4/4 soon.
    [Possible Officer Spot open]

Hit me on LINE If interested: thanosthafarmer
  • Dark_Claw1Dark_Claw1 Posts: 138
    We run AW every other season and Map 4. Map 5 during off-season (6weeks).

Underground Warlords - UGWLs
    Line ID - darkclawprime
  • We.Are.Venom...

Newly established alliance looking for 5 skilled players to join a team of highly active and skilled people.

AQ 5x5 and war will be aiming for gold 2-3 in our first season with full diversity, only to progress from there.

Line is a must for communication.

Hit me up on line: BigFellaM8 and just send me a message on here

We are strong..We are one..We are Venom...