**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want alliance arenas to come back?

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    No.
    @unknown you're not being forced to grind smart one. You do what you can, with what you can. If you're being threatened with a kick for not doing anything in the alliance arena, then you should leave lol

No, thats not happening. They dont force us to do arenas, but may if Alliance Arenas return. It is then that I will be forced to find a new alli, which I dont want to do.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yes.
    unknown wrote: »
    @unknown you're not being forced to grind smart one. You do what you can, with what you can. If you're being threatened with a kick for not doing anything in the alliance arena, then you should leave lol

No, thats not happening. They dont force us to do arenas, but may if Alliance Arenas return. It is then that I will be forced to find a new alli, which I dont want to do.
    You're in the wrong alliance than lol, how are you forced to do the alliance arena but not the normal arena for your alliance?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    @I_am_Groot you're not forced to grind man.
    That is my problem, the others 29 will be not forced to grind.

If you don't trust anyone else in your alliance to at least help work towards this, it sounds like you need a better alliance.
    I replied it with my first comment.

Yep, maybe.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited September 2017
    Yes.
    Today I was at the loading screen with completely useless stuff, and I read this: "Join an alliance to compete in exclusive alliance events and arenas.". Is this a hint or not?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    No.
    unknown wrote: »

You're in the wrong alliance than lol, how are you forced to do the alliance arena but not the normal arena for your alliance?

We are not, and I'm basing we will be under my assumption. I hope not, cause the alliance I am in is pretty good, but I'm just prepping for worst case scenario.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    Yes.
    Kabam let's add some content just add alliance arena. To the weekly events ,make it kool with some interesting milestone 5 star and t2a basic shards would be nice.
  • Good_HUBGood_HUB Posts: 23
    No.
    Last time the alliance arena champion was magneto, some of us don't want it but leader & officers forced us to grind super hard.
    really terrible experience
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Yes.
    So yea, before my time... but sounds fantastic. Rewards could help out those in the alliance that are constantly missing.
  • Good_HUB wrote: »
    Last time the alliance arena champion was magneto, some of us don't want it but leader & officers forced us to grind super hard.
    really terrible experience

Again, sounds like the result of a bad alliance/leader. The same kind of argument could be made about any given alliance event.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    No.
    The point will go way too high
    Yes.
    @Mrbeast6000 THAT'S THE POINT DUDE! It's a COMPETITION! There's people who will go all out, let them go ahead, they're not gonna go lower for people. This game wasn't made for the top players to stop their progression so the lower ones can reach up.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    No.
    You're right
  • @Mrbeast6000 THAT'S THE POINT DUDE! It's a COMPETITION! There's people who will go all out, let them go ahead, they're not gonna go lower for people. This game wasn't made for the top players to stop their progression so the lower ones can reach up.

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes.
    Hope the Administrator will check this out!
  • Yes.
    I would love for these to come back.
  • No.
    I'd love to. But! That would be bots' challenge. Turkish, American and Russian alliances will challenge for the best one. Vote for Russian!)
  • No this will get me frustrated. I already do 10 times the amount of arena as everyone else in my alliance. This will just be a constant reminder to me of that fact.

Again, your alliance is to blame.
    edited September 2017
    Yes.
    No this will get me frustrated. I already do 10 times the amount of arena as everyone else in my alliance. This will just be a constant reminder to me of that fact.

Sounds like one of them personal problems. :#
  • No this will get me frustrated. I already do 10 times the amount of arena as everyone else in my alliance. This will just be a constant reminder to me of that fact.

Well...yes...obviously. Hence why I said I do much more than everyone else in my alliance. My alliance goes fine and is very active and we do well to strike a nice balance between living lives in the real world and getting good rewards from the game. Personally, I generally grow about 50K per month recently in my alliance.

But yes, if I say my alliance doesn't do an insane amount of arena, then the obvious variable in that sentence is how much arena my alliance does.

Right, and no offense, but your personal problems with your alliance don't serve as a valid reason to keep the game mode from coming back entirely.
    Yes.
    No this will get me frustrated. I already do 10 times the amount of arena as everyone else in my alliance. This will just be a constant reminder to me of that fact.

Well...yes...obviously. Hence why I said I do much more than everyone else in my alliance. My alliance goes fine and is very active and we do well to strike a nice balance between living lives in the real world and getting good rewards from the game. Personally, I generally grow about 50K per month recently in my alliance.

But yes, if I say my alliance doesn't do an insane amount of arena, then the obvious variable in that sentence is how much arena my alliance does.

Right, and no offense, but your personal problems with your alliance don't serve as a valid reason to keep the game mode from coming back entirely.

Facts.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Unbelievable that we just had the highest cutoffs in the history of the game when it's so broken. So many players are completely devoted to this game and Kabam can't even manage to roll out a patch for upkeep without breaking something, and with how long they take to fix it, it's like they don't care at this point.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Yes.
    For those who don't know, Alliance arenas were arenas found alongside normal arenas. And they were pretty much the same, save for the fact that your entire alliance was working to earn points for a featured champion at a 100 million point milestone (about 3.4 mil doesn't sound so bad nowadays, does it?) This was early on in the game, around late May to August 2015. The last champion that was featured in an Alliance arena was Yellowjacket.

I think that would be SO MUCH FUN! I don't grind a lot but I DEFINITELY would if Kabam brought it back
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Yes.
    This sounds like content that the game should be about. Although, the reward doesn't seem like it's in the best interest for Kabam for all 30 players to get the same champion. I would do this for some 3/4/5* shards depending on the alliance bracket.

This could easily replace summoner advancement or run in conjunction with it.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147

I think you may have misread the topic title.

Couldn't have. I wrote it. :)
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes.
    This will motivate me to play! Agree if you agree!
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Yes.
    Hope #kabam considers this