Why is ppl rating ghost better than sparky?

2ยป

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ghost a champ that needs 3 champs to be good. A gisnt ๐Ÿ’จ no where near to the majesty Star Lord

Additionally Spark is a million times better

Lmaooooooooo
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    CapWW2 wrote: ยป
    Ghost a champ that needs 3 champs to be good. A gisnt ๐Ÿ’จ no where near to the majesty Star Lord

Additionally Spark is a million times better

Lmaooooooooo

She needs at least 2 champs to get the maximum from her she's still very good without them. Just doesn't tank damage or have unblockable specials
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Does she need to be duped to be good? I've had her for a while but haven't ranked her because shs's not duped.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Why? She's as bad as hulkbuster

Well im definitely wrong about ghost just watched pandamanpete's video of ghost vs rol ws and the damage was insane

Probably what you should have done in the first place
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Does she need to be duped to be good? I've had her for a while but haven't ranked her because shs's not duped.

She gets power gain on missed hits while phased. I'm sure it can be useful but certainly not mandatory for how she's typically used. I'd say she benefits more from synergy than sig
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    only have a 4* wasp though

She gets power gain on missed hits while phased. I'm sure it can be useful but certainly not mandatory for how she's typically used. I'd say she benefits more from synergy than sig

only have a 4* wasp and unduped 5* ant man. R3 duped hood though.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This aged very badly
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    No. Stop necroing threads for no good reason.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Member Posts: 125 โ˜…โ˜…

This aged very badly

This is supposed to be funny?

Before the disagree spam comes I just wanna give a shout out to those surviving NNN in this difficult times

or this?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Lol at this thread.

In all seriousness though, they're both amazing champs. Spark you can slot into any attack team and have a beast. With ghost you have to build your team around her. If you want to go all out in one champ, ghost may tip the scale but for a champ that's always good regardless of team, Spark beats her

Once a player becomes skilled at using her, she doesn't need a team. I recall seeing a Ghost user in the top 3 of the Summoner Showdown, which required a single champ the compete.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Dangit, close this old and obsolete thread.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Dude her SP2 alone would hit more that how much sparky would have hit tik he gets to SP2 and drops it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This is why comments need to be locked to everyone except OP after 1 year of inactivity
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I prefer Sparky over her but both are amazing. I think if Sparky gets a 6* version he will be used more
  • cx23433cx23433 Member Posts: 465 โ˜…โ˜…
    Why do people revive old threads