**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So are all the souls lost?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I thought they would let us exchange them for something ? Especially since the soul boosts were such a failure I am guessing we all had a ton of them

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

All gone...I just late for 10 sec to exchange all of my stocks of soul. So sad.

Kabam should open the shop at least 3 days more.

The lost souls are gone, so that wouldn't matter. They can just magically bring back all the lost souls they deleted.
  • According to the in-game mail the souls and skeleton keys were to become useless keys. Guess kabam lied again.

That's what I thought, as well. Maybe not a massive disappointment but wow disappointing.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Great... 2k souls gone, because they can't make just one clear announcement
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    Total nonsense and an epic fail in communication. There’s not a single player in my current or past alliance that didn’t sit on their extra souls awaiting a future conversion and we’re all on here daily.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Same. I have like 10k worth of souls. I was expecting for something to exchange that for. Not keys.

@Kabam Miike can we pass this along?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i want keys
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Yeah I see where we can exchange the keys for some weak little crystals, but something is better than nothing, BUT had I known I would have used my souls to buy keys, but since kabam failed to notify us that they would be used to buy crystals I didn't buy them. They did say that leftover stuff would have a value or could be converted I just assumed that meant the souls since the whole side quest started with collecting the souls, then the keys. So yeah kabam u guys should atleast convert all our souls to keys.
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    ridiculous as usual. just changed my review to a 1 star - smh
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    disappointing because i had over 20K in souls
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Timeframe should've been the same for keys and souls. I lost all my souls too.
  • I have 18 of the legendary keys i never used.but cant even use them for the crystals..can only exchange lower level keys

That's what you do. SELL them in Inventory (that gives you a different type of Key in return).

And then go to CRYSTALS page and use those different (Skeleton) of keys to buy the Souled Out Crystals.

Too bad the excess Lost Souls just seem to be lost forever (unless they were automatically exchanged into one of the 4 types of Hades Keys already. Only 1 person seems to think that they suddenly had extra of them now, others don’t report having any extra keys from where they left off at).
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Not surprised
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Had like 1.5k left
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My soul was lost the moment I bought a featured bundle. You don’t hear me crying about it (except at night, when I think I’m alone).
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    i had 2k lost souls left
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i had about 5k souls but now all gone :neutral:
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Literally everyone who'd given this a moment's thought was caught out. Something should be done about it really.