Thor Rags is the worst Champ in the game. Change my mind.

2»

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    In contrast to who he is in the comics, I'd say it's a close call between thor, sentry and Phoenix on who is the worst relative to their comic powers.

There are worse champions in the game, by far, but compared to the comic characters? Yes, Thor rags is pretty near the bottom of the pile.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

Superior iron man
    Iron man
    Iron patriot
    Miles morales
    To name a few.

I get it, you’re probably new to the game, but there’s far worse than Thor ragnarok.
    Is he as good as he could be? Not even close.
    But atleast he has the thunder gods wrath phase going for him.

Played them all and they can all at least move without looking like a 3 legged toad

• AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    I have rag Thor as a 6*, and he's very bad. Like really very bad. Mine is not awekened. And I also have 6* karnak. Man, he's such a trash champ. And deserves "the worst Champ in the game" title so much more. I use both for arena only, and sometimes thor losses. But karnak... He makes literally any fight difficult for you. Second worst for me would be ebony maw by the way
  • GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★

After his sp3, he is actually very good.

Superior Iron Man, Juggernaut and Netflix DD (for now) are the worst champs in the game. Thor Rags probably isn’t even in the bottom 10. Heck, he isn’t even a bottom 5 Skill.

He is disappointing, yes, but not the worst champ.

u mean jugg superior ironman and groot
  • Woody15Woody15 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    He's gotta be awakened to really be good. Plus, as others have mentioned, with the right synergies he's pretty good. I actually hope my next 6 star is a dupe on my Thor. I'd use him a lot more
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

To start, his power level is laughable. Groot hits harder. His auto-block rarely triggers. He makes clunky a compliment. His specials are laughably easy to avoid.

I find nothing redeemable about him at all. I hope December gives us the Thor we deserve or this prestige clown gets buffed soon.

Well ofc Groot hits harder, he is the highest dmg dealer in the contest.
  • ABOMBABOMB Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Aleor said:

I have rag Thor as a 6*, and he's very bad. Like really very bad. Mine is not awekened. And I also have 6* karnak. Man, he's such a trash champ. And deserves "the worst Champ in the game" title so much more. I use both for arena only, and sometimes thor losses. But karnak... He makes literally any fight difficult for you. Second worst for me would be ebony maw by the way

I hear ya, atleast Maw can be a decent AW defender
  • MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    Terrax is pretty awful, I just pulled him as a 6* and my 4/40 4* champs hit harder than him.
    Terrax doesn't even do much as a defender