**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Undo the 6.1.5 Crossbones Change

Ok, so I know people were complaining about the biohazard node on crossbones so it doesn’t necessarily need to be undone, just tweaked a little. 100% health drained from poison in 30 seconds. Firstly 30 seconds is just stupid in my opinion but aside from that, the poison makes the node severely restrictive as there is no way to avoid it besides poison immune champs. Then you also need a heal block or high enough damage to get passed vigor (you need to deal 100k in 15 seconds otherwise he heals for 200k) Basically you now need a beyond god tier champ for poison immune and heal block or high damage, like warlock or cmm. When this fight was biohazard on the other hand, you could bring in a variety of champs, you didn’t really need a champ immune to poison or bleed. You could just use any heal block champs or even ability accuracy reduction champs such as buffed Magneto so the bleed or poison would almost never apply. I ran this by my global chat and most cavs that still need to explore and people that are almost cavs are having issues getting past this new Crossbones so I would really appreciate it if you looked this over. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I did it with iceman, it can still be done with iceman.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    *Mysterio enters the chat.
  • dualydualy Posts: 2
    both are good options but i still feel that there was a wider variety of champs to use when it was biohazard
  • dualy said:

both are good options but i still feel that there was a wider variety of champs to use when it was biohazard

I totally agree with this statement. Another issue is that it is powerstruggle, a lot of poison immune deal good damage on their L2. Not the best case here now. The fight just became more annoying, is all. ( already explored pre nerf)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean even before the nerf, if you didn't have a counter, you could just pour a lot of units into him and beat him. It's the same now. I do agree with you that it did hurt specific people. I have a CMM and a magneto. I think it would've been easier with Magneto, but as long as you have a counter, it's not that bad. Even if you don't unitman is a counter to any fight.