**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for AQ Focussed ally, burnt out on AW and dont care for it

My profile is above, preferably looking for an ally that doesn't do wars and only does aq, am good with a mixture of map 6/map 5 or even map 6x5..
Lmk what your ally does and I'll reply with my LineID if I think your ally style suits me! :)

Comments

• Interested, but we run 555 with modifiers
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    We run 66655 in aq and score in the top 800. We do still run 2 bg’s in aw during the season but we finish in gold 3 and there is no pressure. The BGs rotate week on week so you get a mid season break
  • Myagoodwin19Myagoodwin19 Posts: 119
    We run 655 280mil atm looking to move to 665 at some point optional war 1bg my line id is anthony_g88 if you're interested bud
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Just posted that we are looking. 6x5 with mods. Hit rank 400 weekly with 3 BGs. Still doing AW but low stress tier 6 so no stubborn or other tactics to worry about. Let me know if interested.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233561/aq-focused-ally-6x5-with-mods-with-low-stress-aw-g1-2-looking-for-new-members#latest
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    We are reKT- good prestige, 5/5/5 AQ with modifiers, only 1 bg for AW voluntary. Decent rewards with minimal effort.
  • MFlo83MFlo83 Posts: 24
    We have one opening. We run 5/5/4 currently with mods, intend to move to 6/5/5. AW is optional, discord is required

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233464/looking-for-active-skilled-player-map5-6-discord-required#latest
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    to avoid disappointment, i have found an ally i will be joining.. would close the discussion but there isnt an option to do so, thanks for the considerations
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    In case you decide to change, Good Old Boys and Girls (GoB&G) would be happy to have you. We are brand new. We are relaxed. AQ map 2, so your champs don't get locked out of other missions. AW only if there is a large enough request. We take all levels of players. We are more than willing to help out new players. Also welcome older players who want to back down their activity level.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    My alliance might fit the bill. We're AQ Map 5x5 and have a very relaxed strategy for War that involves participation but zero stress/resources. Message me on LINE if interested.

In-Game Name: Masquerade1981
    LINE: jessetrippe
  • StewburnerStewburner Posts: 49
    Hiya Yash!

Are still looking for a chillax alliance?

My alliance runs 5x5 & optional AW. We’d love to have you join us.

Good luck in your search.
  • LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 128
    Hello, I've openings in Controlled Collective.
    We're 100% AQ focused. We offer 1- BG wars during active war seasons, but AW participation is optional, and players choice.
    We're currently running 3- BG's of Map 5 x's 5 with modifiers, and average 15 of 15 perfect completions each AQ cycle.
    We're also looking to put together a map 6 team soon, if that's an interest.

If you'd like more info, your welcome to contact me on line app: LadyGamer13
    Or your welcome to contact:
    Keenmonkey
    Yodaclimber
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Sorry guys to all the recruiters, as I said in a previous post, my hunt has ended, I have found a new place, but thanks for the considerations and good luck to you all